Vote now – Pic of the season – 10 photos – BBC Weather Watchers

Vote now – Pic of the season – 10 photos – BBC Weather Watchers

Forums The Cloud Forum Vote now – Pic of the season – 10 photos – BBC Weather Watchers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

On the BBC’s Weather Watchers website is an opportunity for you to cast a vote, just one, from 10 photos displayed under the title of “Pic of the Season”.  Some very nice photos indeed.

Here is the link to view the photos and maybe cast a vote:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1sMtbgQKBf0BtB4vPNHDFMg/pic-of-the-season-summer-2021

Voting closes on 19 September and the winner will be resulted 21 September.

My vote?  It has to be photo 3.

Good luck and enjoy.

Laurence

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Thanks for sharing these pictures Laurence. Number three is indeed an impressing one and I like it, but I would vote for number one when the voting was available for me. Somehow it wasn’t.

Hans

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Thank you, Laurence! Number 8 gets my vote for its sweet sense of  serenity.

Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Thanks kindly, Hans and Keelin.  I am pleased you liked the enjoyment of casting a vote on the 10 photos portrayed.  I had some nice “difficulty” in choosing and placing my vote, must say.

Take care and hope you are keeping well during this dreadful Covid 19 pandemic which is still very much part and in part of our midst.

Best wishes.

Laurence

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.