Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using our website cloudappreciationsociety.org (the "Website"). Any use by you of the Website is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
The Website is operated by Cloud Appreciation Ltd, trading as the Cloud Appreciation Society. "We", "Us" and "Our" mean the Cloud Appreciation Ltd. Our UK Company Number is 05705647 and our address is
PO Box 81,
Somerset TA11 7JL
If you have any comments or questions or are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the The Cloud Appreciation Society, PO Box 81, Somerton, Somerset TA11 7JL, United Kingdom. We will try to respond to your queries as quickly as possible.
Cloud Appreciation Society Community Pages
Logged-in users of this website can contribute material including images ("Contributions") to discussion forums and Cloudspotter Groups ("Groups") to on various pages of the site ("Community Pages"). We expect all users making Contributions to the Community Pages to treat other users with respect and behave with honesty, responsibility and fairness. By contributing to the Community Pages you agree to the following conduct guidelines:
- Do not spam, advertise or self-promote
- Do not ask for, or share, email addresses or phone numbers
- Do not post copyright-infringing material
- Do not post offensive posts, links or images
- Remain respectful of other users at all times
We retain the right to ban any users from logging in to the Website and thereby contributing to the Community Pages at any time and for any reason.
Users may make Contributions to this website by emailing them to us for addition to the Photo Gallery or, in the case of Logged-in Users, by uploading them to the Community Pages. We have no obligation to moderate these and We expressly exclude Our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, whether the service is moderated or not.
You warrant that you have all rights (including all intellectual property rights) to enable you to post and/or upload Contributions and to enable us to use Contributions as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
We have the right to remove any Contributions (including image uploads) you make on the Website.
Intellectual Property rights
The text contents of these pages are copyright of Cloud Appreciation Ltd. The photographs are copyright of the listed photographers.
Warranties and Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, We will have no liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss (including loss of profit), cost or damage (whether indirect, consequential, or otherwise) suffered in connection with the following:
- Any errors or omissions in materials published on the Website by third parties or in any other documents or sites which may be referred to or linked to by such material, including links to third party sites. We are also not responsible for the availability of any of these linked sites.
- Suspension, restricted or termination of access to the Website for any reason.
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill or wasted management or office time.
- Any material or information uploaded to the Website by a third party.
- Any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code harmful that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Any other website or material which We provide a link to on our Website.
- We do not however exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. This paragraph takes precedence over anything else in these Terms and Conditions.
We comply with all of the applicable data protection laws. Please see our Privacy Statement for more details.
The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the Website and these Terms and Conditions.