Community Pages

Please accept our new Terms & Conditions before contributing to our Community Pages. Any content you contribute will be publicly visible. We expect contributors to show respect, courtesy and an appreciation of the atmosphere we all share.

I've read and accept the CAS Terms & Conditions

Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Touch of Asperitas in Groningen

Touch of Asperitas in Groningen

Forums The Cloud Forum Touch of Asperitas in Groningen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eric Rietzschel avatarEric
      Participant

Good thing I take the time to look out of my office window once in a while… Not the most impressive of Asperitases (?) perhaps, but I was glad to see it all the same. :-)

IMG_6013

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Eric Rietzschel avatarEric.
      Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Hello Eric, very nice. Have you noticed the special Asperitas thread on this forum? It is worthwhile checking it.
      Here is what I spotted in Leiden the same day after having seen also distant asperitas in Haarlem. On the weather forecast of the prime time news on NPO1 a picture was showed of asperitas. They didn’t mention the name asperitas but named it “wavy clouds”. Maybe to make the weather forecast not too nerdy? Don’t know.

2019-10-14 IMG_24862019-10-14 IMG_2485

Eric Rietzschel avatarEric
      Participant

Ha, thanks – hadn’t seen that thread yet, I don’t visit the forum all that often, to be honest.

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Well I expect you won’t regret checking more threads. You might be surprised.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.