Think of a world without clouds, – nothing, total emptiness.

Think of a world without clouds, – nothing, total emptiness.

Forums The Cloud Forum Think of a world without clouds, – nothing, total emptiness.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Remo Gerdts avatarRemo Gerdts
      Participant

IMG_0378

Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Hi Remo,

This is why the Society exists – to fight against the banality of blue sky thinking – this is what is quoted in its manifesto (or words to that effect).

I could never live in a country where one does not see cloud / clouds and every day always confronted with “wall-to-wall” blue boring sky.

Laurence

Remo Gerdts avatarRemo Gerdts
      Participant

I agree, – and as you say, the meaning of the Society is to fight against “boredom”. Blue sky thinking is also a challenge in life in general. We definitely need clouds.

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

And is that the beginning of an infinity symbol at the right of your cloud, Remo?

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Agreed, indeed! I can’t help feeling something essential is missing when the heavens above remain a blank palate.

One blue sky day, there suddenly appeared a single, lonely cloud head. It looked about to say something and I wondered if it might summon its friends, speaking out in an eloquent stream of cirrus, a grand puff of cumulous, or maybe even a delicate arc dappled with brilliant points like the parhelic circle Hans posted yesterday to the B&W thread. So many possibilities!

Talk about Blue Skies

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.