Society of Photographers/Glanzlichter photo prizes

Society of Photographers/Glanzlichter photo prizes

Forums The Cloud Forum Society of Photographers/Glanzlichter photo prizes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

News in pictures: Tuesday April 6, 2021 | News | The Times

Well, the above does not look like a link to me. I copied it in the usual way, but The Times does not like being copied and seems to be able to disable the copy function.

Picture 1 is The Isle of Rum by Fortunato Gatto and scroll down about four pictures for homogenitus (I think) from a jet plane.

I added the link below – that looks odd too, so perhaps it is the CAS Forum?

homo… cloud type – Google Search

Search

Testing….

One more time (an edit):

Cloud Atlas has new clouds called volutus and asperitas | WIRED UK

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Howard Brown avatarhygge.
      Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Thank you, Hygge! A quick search for the news title led to the winning image you mention here. Gorgeous! It reminds me of another accomplished photographer—David Wilson—who collaborated with Scottish writer Peter May to capture the stunning beauty of the Outer Hebrides (which became the setting for May’s The Blackhouse trilogy). Many of Wilson’s photos in the published book Hebrides include cloud images as one might imagine in that wild weathered region.

Participant

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/news-in-pictures-thursday-april-8-2021-5hzwpklt9

Hallo, Keelin, and thanks. I am trying the same source and it looks like it is going to work this time. Fingers crossed for some stags at dawn.

Participant

D’oh. This is ‘REPLY’ but I wanted to ‘EDIT’ and that does not work…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.