Radiant Rainbows and Pink Skies – 9 photos to view

Radiant Rainbows and Pink Skies – 9 photos to view

Forums The Cloud Forum Radiant Rainbows and Pink Skies – 9 photos to view

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Courtesy of BBC News “Weather Watchers” website are some nice 9 photos taken on 12th October recent showing pink skies with radiant rainbows.  Enjoy.  Definitely, as the saying goes, “In the pink”!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weatherwatchers/article/45874794/pretty-in-pink

Laurence

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Laurence, I guess Kay Gallwey-Chand asked for these pictures recently. Her monotype of the spectacle with the redbows is a few days ago published on the homepage.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful redbows.

Hans

Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Hi Hans

Thanks much for your always welcome reply.

May I take this opportunity to warmly  congratulate you upon your lovely photograph proudly included and displayed in the CAS’s 2019 calendar which I bought.

There are really nice photos portrayed in the calendar and I was really glad to see you duly honoured with your photo publication!

Cheers, dear Sir!  Well done!  You must be mightily pleased!

Laurence

Laurence

Thanks much for your always welcome reply.

May I take this opportunity to warmly  congratulate you upon your lovely photograph proudly included and displayed in the CAS’s 2019 calendar which I bought.

There are really nice photos portrayed in the calendar and I was really glad to see you duly honoured with your photo publication!

Cheers, dear Sir!  Well done!  You must be mightily pleased!

Laurence

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Thank you very much for compliments Laurence. I am indeed – like you say – mightily pleased with the the photo publication in the new calendar, but I am as much honoured with your kind comment!

Hans

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.