Community Pages

Please accept our new Terms & Conditions before contributing to our Community Pages. Any content you contribute will be publicly visible. We expect contributors to show respect, courtesy and an appreciation of the atmosphere we all share.

I've read and accept the CAS Terms & Conditions

Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Photo Gallery – why not able to post comments? We are silenced.

Photo Gallery – why not able to post comments? We are silenced.

Forums The Cloud Forum Photo Gallery – why not able to post comments? We are silenced.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

I visit the Photo Gallery frequently and take delight in posting a comment on the submitted photo every so often.

I have to ask this rather, for me, urgent question.  Of recent, there is no provision to comment on a submitted photo.

Why?  The Photo Gallery is one of the “voices” of CAS members and I feel we are effectively  being silenced.  The removal of the Comment icon denies members communicating with each other, that is, apart from the Forum page.  That said, I do not use the sharing icon featuring the usual social media which I avoid because of all the horrible things that take place on those sites.

I am highly disappointed that I cannot communicate with members who have taken the time and effort to post nice photos for us to enjoy.

CAS – over to you, please.  Please, re-instate the Comment icon.

Laurence – CAS member 29440

Liangjun Ling avatarLing
      Participant

It seems a little quiet here.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.