New date for Cloud Conference

New date for Cloud Conference

Forums The Cloud Forum New date for Cloud Conference

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gini Wells avatarGini Wells
      Participant

I couldn’t find a way of editing the title in the thread I started about the Cloud Conference, so I thought I’d just start another one to alert Forumites to a change of date. Gavin is negotiating a better venue – one that will allow the Conference to be held during the day rather than in the evening – but, in order to do this, the date has had to change. It now looks as if it will be in September, most probably on Saturday 26th.

Never mind – it gives Cloud Appreciators from around the world more time to book leave from work, organise flights and arrange for someone to walk the dog/feed the cat in their absence, etc!

Mike Rubin avatarMike Rubin

As one of the moderators I am able to change the topic title. I can do so if you want. Or just leave this new topic in place and refer to it from the old one which was correct historically?

-Mike

Gini Wells avatarGini Wells
        Participant

Hi Mike, I’m a moderator, too, but I couldn’t work out how to change the title – I’m probably being very dense!

Mike Rubin avatarMike Rubin

I clicked on Edit for the very first post in the topic and it looked as if I could change the topic’s title as well as the main text.

The title edit box only appears for the first topic. I think the UI could be better there, like having a specific Edit option for the title itself rather than embedded within the first post edit dialog. But looks simple enough once you know how.

-Mike

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.