Hello Everyone, just become a new member of CAS

Hello Everyone, just become a new member of CAS

Forums The Cloud Forum Hello Everyone, just become a new member of CAS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel Chang avatarDaniel Chang
      Participant

Hello, Everyone! It is so nice to become a member and from now on I can share my pictures of beautiful clouds with friends all over the world!

Trying to get familier with the forum. This is a group of picture taken on 14th June, 2007, about two hours after a major Typnoon direct hit Fuzhou city, Fujian Province, China. The strong wind and rain shower suddenly stop, the cloud is fast moving and changing for about two hours, from light cumulus into heavy cumulonimbus, and it rains hard again.

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

Cloud in Typhoon

They are wonderful and moody shots, Daniel. Thanks for sharing them!

Gini Wells avatarGini Wells
      Participant

Fabulous pics, Daniel, and welcome to the Forum!

Gini

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

Daniel, I never did say hello yet, so here’s welcome aboard.

These are powerful shots, and a summer storm at that. My first thoughts back in Oct were whether or not the storm was tending towards asperitas; but since the inventor himself made no comment, I guess not.

From your pictures in later posts, you seem to be shooting almost down on Fuzhou city from the east?

Daniel Chang avatarDaniel Chang
      Participant

Hi, hygge,

It is so nice to find this society through a BBC documentry, and it is my pleasure to be able to share beautiful pictures with cloud lovers.

There are two major places where I take my most city pictures, you are correct with the storm cloud and the sunset pictures, there are taken from my office which is an 18 floor building, and my office window is facing the west. There are a few other pictures taken from my home, which is an appartment building of 11 floors. My home is facing east.

Daniel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.