Hello, everyone. I'm from Jilin, China

Forums The Cloud Forum Hello, everyone. I'm from Jilin, China

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wang Yinglun avatarWang Yinglun
      Participant

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Welcome WangYingLu! I can’t resist the temptation to reply with a typical Dutch windmill.

2018-03 Luchten_0025 recht s5ho klein

Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>嗨,hans stocker,</span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>很抱歉回复你这么久。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>我非常喜欢照片中的风车。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>我真的很希望亲眼看到它。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>如果我在风车下面放一条毯子在经络中睡觉,那将是非常愉快的。</span></span>

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

Hello  WangYingLu! Welcome!

I am in Phoenix Arizona USA

jan1717b0082

Participant

I’m sorry to have taken so long to reply to you. The clouds are so beautiful.

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

A warm welcome to you, WangYingLu from Jilin, China! Hope to see more images from you on the CAS forum topics. Here in California, where we have our share of earthquakes, even the sky sometimes appears to shake and shimmer.

IMG_7993_Skyquake

Participant

I’m sorry that it took so long to reply to you. I hope the earthquake will not have a great impact on your life. Good luck.

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

Hallo, Wang Yinglun, and welcome from Hampshire, UK. Your clouds are intriguing (I got that spelling wrong) for their linearity.

By the magic of google Jilin looks a very interesting area and not short of a cloud or two. We did have a contributor from a city on the east coast of China a year or two back, but further south than Jilin.

Participant

I’m sorry to have taken so long to reply to you. If you lived in China for some time, you will surely think of Chinese delicacies now and then

Don Hatfield avatarDon Hatfield
      Participant

Hello, and Welcome from Dallas USA.

Mostly in Dallas, since the land is so flat and not near any significant body of water, I mostly look at a very boring sky. But sometimes I can get away to anywhere I wish, through magic holes in the sky . . .

dh_42854.

Participant

I’m sorry to reply to you so long. For busy people, sometimes it’s extravagant to just look at the sky quietly. I hope you can find the true meaning of life.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.