Greetings from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Greetings from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Forums The Cloud Forum Greetings from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Stephen Dreher avatarStephen Dreher
      Participant

Becoming a member is a wonderful 2019 Christmas gift from Nancy, my ever listening to me wife, as I continually pointed to the sky remarking about a beautiful cloud or sky picture. Soon we were both at it.

I’ve only had my “head in the clouds” these past two years as much as I do. I started snapping pictures whenever I viewed something unique and saved them on my PC. Soon, as an amateur painter I began using them in my paintings whenever I needed a sky scene.

My membership arrived yesterday and we were both pleased with all the items enclosed. My cloud pin should be worn on my golf cap because I’ve seen so many beautiful formations while on the course and Nancy wants to frame and display my official membership letter.

Thanks for all the great submissions I’ve seen so far and hope to send something worthy of this Society.

Stephen #49611

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Stephen Dreher avatarStephen Dreher. Reason: spelling
      Gregory Venarsky avatarGregory Venarsky
      Participant

Congratulations! Welcome to the society! You’ll love it here, especially because you seem to love the clouds as much as all of us. Hope to see you posting soon.

Best Wishes,

Gregory V.

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

Welcome Stephen! Looking forward to your submissions!

M.E.L.

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

A warm welcome to CAS and the Forum, Stephen! Hope to see what floats and fluctuates above your noggins there. And have you discovered the Clouds in Art section?

Robert Ketterlinus avatarRobert Ketterlinus
      Participant

I just joined too and love to paint clouds – check my IG bluelizardmanart  Hoping this site adds a section on clouds in art like a member collected here recently.   Bob Ketterlinus Glenside, PA

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.