Community Pages

Please accept our new Terms & Conditions before contributing to our Community Pages. Any content you contribute will be publicly visible. We expect contributors to show respect, courtesy and an appreciation of the atmosphere we all share.

Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Fogbows over Scotland – 5 photos

Fogbows over Scotland – 5 photos

Forums The Cloud Forum Fogbows over Scotland – 5 photos

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

From the BBC’s Weather Watchers website – 5 photos of fogbows photographed over Scotland last Saturday.  A rather rare occurrence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/54239130

Laurence

Meryl Schneider avatarMeryl Schneider
      Participant

Wow, I’ve never seen anything like that before. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Patricia L Keelin avatarKeelin
      Participant

Thank you, Laurence! Those fogbow bridges are what I imagine faerie folk might use (if they didn’t have wings). So lovely!

Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Thank you, Meryl and Keelin.  It is always nice to get replies to postings on this website – keeps us in contact during these very trying and difficult times.

Best wishes and hope you are all ok.

A gentle thought – Christmas is but 3 months away as of today.  I wonder how this event is going to pan out given the current virus.  It will be a most peculiar Christmas, plus, of course, the New Year celebrations all of which, I gather, in the UK, have been cancelled.  “Oh, dear!”.  Let us all hope 2021 will auger much better, healthier and happier times for all of us.

Laurence

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.