You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Cloudscapes Volume III

Cloudscapes Volume III

Forums The Cloud Forum Cloudscapes Volume III

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Keelin Keelin 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author
    Keelin
    Keelin
    Participant

Last July, Hans launched us into the wild ride of Cloudscapes Volume II with a most appropriate image titled Life Is A Carnival and wrapped us up with A Floating Refreshment. It holds a delightful and delicious collection. Whatever Volume III may bring remains to be seen, but I predict it will hold no less magic and mystery.

For fans of paredolia, someone on the left side in the image below is…

IMG_1493__Watching In WaitWatching In Wait

Hans Stocker
    Hans Stocker
    Participant

Thank you Keelin for this nice and pareidolic start of Volume III. I also Watch and Wait for what´s more to come. Thus you already started with the magic and mystery , so let´s continue with..

2018-10 Wolken_0070-3

Conflicting Ripples

Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Arizona Cloudscape 300

april0118b2004

Hans Stocker
    Hans Stocker
    Participant

Great pattern you spotted in # 300 Michael! Nice colors also.

2018-09 Charigny_0256-3

A Lensscape

hygge
    Participant

A fascinating start to Vol III leaves me in awe of all your observations.

In gratitude,  hygge

Keelin
    Keelin
    Participant

Love the frosted fern appearance of your Cloudscape #300, Michael, and the soft gentle curve of your Lensscape, Hans. And thank you for kind words, Hygge!

Below is from a short series taken while I was in Kittredge. I’ll be heading back there in a couple of days. Fortunately, things are looking up for my sis — as will I be, keeping an eye on those Colorado clouds.

IMG_3336_ShadowPlayShadowPlay

hygge
    Participant

On BBC TV Weather

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weatherwatchers/report/e2c0d141-6534-48d9-b349-0aa1dd5e8f72/

Not that far from me, but I am still having to water a few new plants in the garden.

Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#301

april2218b2313

Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#302

jan1419b1663

Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #303

sept3018b5506

Keelin
    Keelin
    Participant

Warm greetings to all from Colorado, where looking up definitely helps keep me from feeling down while continuing to care-take an ailing sister. It may be just my imagination, but clouds seem to dance a quicker jig across the sky here. They also feel much closer at this Rock Mountain high elevation of 6850′.

As with my previous visit to this tiny town of Kittredge, I’ve had little time to share cloud photos, but have been taking moments whenever possible to savor the images posted to the forum and CAS gallery. Many thanks to all for the spirit refreshers.

IMG_4070_Cloudscape

breathing in the sky

taking care while care-taking

energies restored

Hans Stocker
    Hans Stocker
    Participant

I am happy to see posts by you again Keelin. You composed a lovely haiku underneath a wonderful picture. Love it. You make your refreshers yourself I should say. Your sister must be very happy with you and I hope she is able to enjoy the clouds herself too to refresh her spirits likewise.

2018-10 Wolken_0061-3

Some clouds seem to unload lots of their energy over mankind. May this energy land on the right place in Kittredge.

Keelin
    Keelin
    Participant

Thank you so much for kind words, Hans, and for your remarkable image above.

Still here…

Gently Held In PlaceGently Held In Place

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.