Clouds-that-look-like-things Volume III

Clouds-that-look-like-things Volume III

Forums The Cloud Forum Clouds-that-look-like-things Volume III

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • Author
      Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

That was a nice Tail End for Volume II Keelin. I wonder what kind of creature was attached to that tail. It must have been awesome.

Happy days to all to start with and and I look forward to the nice and silly Clouds-that-look-like-thingsĀ  on this Volume III.

2019-12 Wolken (13)-2
      I’ve Put My Glasses Up For What Comes Next

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Danke je, Hans, for a clever launch to Volume III. Love your stylish, pareidolic specs! With those in place, I imagine you can even see whatĀ isnā€™tĀ there, as in the case below.

A wanderer arrives without its rider (which may be why you don’t hear much about him in the traditional yuletide stories).

IMG_3940_The Fourth Camel of the MagiThe Fourth Camel of the Magi

Participant

Found this little critter in a garden of cloud branches where it had just…IMG_5880_Earned Its Wings Of Subtle IridescenceEarned Its Wings Of Subtle Iridescence

Participant

Haha Keelin, I can’t help to see an anteater with a straw hat and on his snout this iridescent winged grasshopper. No I am alright, it is not the alcohol but just an attack of pareidolic madness.Ā  It sometimes happens and it is not serious (I hope).

Here is a line of spectators watching me taken away to the emergency room. I will try to convince the nice young men that accompany me to check this thread and then we will see what happens.

Love your fourth Magi by the way.

2019-12 Wolken (15)-2

Participant

Donā€™t know how I missed the anteater, Hans! Especially when I have such a true fondness (born in an amusing dream) for Myrmecophaga Tridactyla.

Be that as it may, I do see the rather formidable line of spectators with their eyes on you. But worry not! Here to the rescue (or at least to move them aside) comes…

IMG_7980_Rhinoceros LacunosusRhinoceros Lacunosus

Participant

Ha, I really enjoyed the Myrmecophaga Tridactyla with grasshopper. Now this great Rhino saved me from captivity, Keelin. Very convincing and a beautiful lacunosus as well.

2018-06 Charigny_0179-2
      Worried Bear Stretching His Paw To Be Sure About The Rain To Come

Participant

Danke je, Hans! And your wonderful (but Worried!) Bear must rest easy now as there is news from “KC”, their adventurous mutual friend, who is known to keep a keen eye on the rivers…

IMG_2160_Snake Talking to Bear

He assures them they are rushing and ready for funā€¦

IMG_9964_Kayak CoyoteKayak Coyote Running The Rapids

Participant

Sailing in on a golden tide, another friend arrives. Seems thereā€™s always room for a dragon.

IMG_8732_A Dragon Arrives

Participant

And here comes another one ready to join the party.

IMG_5128_Dragon

Participant

Hans, your Clouds That Look Like Nothing At All (recently appearing in the Contrail topic) gave me a giggle. Whatever appears to be leaping out of water in the image below might be Nothing At All As Well. But as you have a markedly keen skill at pareidolia, perhaps you have an idea as to what it might be, or an explanation for its behavior? You donā€™t suppose something could be after it, do you?

IMG_0552_Leaping Out Of The Water

Participant

You captured a host of unique characters in your last posts Keelin. “Always room for a dragon” is very funny and made me giggle too.

As to your little creature jumping out of the water: might it be a little salamander on the run jump for some predator that is behind him, still under the surface?

I did not encounter much look-alikes lately but I will keep my eye open to spot our mutual friends.

2018-07 Wolken_0070-2

Without A Blink

Participant

Good to keep that steady, clear-eyed vigilance, Hans! For indeed, what is in pursuit might very well be below, and that tiny bite just ahead wonā€™t prove very filling.

IMG_4761_A Little Taste of MoonA Little Taste of Moon

Participant

My goodness, what kind of gluttonous creature is after the moon Keelin?

I love the picture with its white details.

2020-02 Wolken (25)-2

Happy Bear Taking A Joy Ride On His Favorite Dragon

Participant

Not exactly sure about that gluttonous creature, Hans. Looked a bit like a sleek dolphin (sans definitive dorsal fin) before he swallow the moon and was then swept away by a wave of wind.

A much nicer scenario can be imagined about your Happy Bear. Is this him (below) taking a closer look at something? I do wonder what heā€™s found.

IMG_3677_Bear

Participant

Could it be this (maybe tasty) critter practicing a bit of cloud camouflage?

IMG_6747_Cloud Bug

Participant

It has been said: You see what you want to see…

Cloud BunnyDark Chocolate Cloud Bunny (zero calories!)

Participant

Ha Keelin, you spotted some very nice thingy clouds. First there is this pond switching Bear as happy as possible. Then the critter with its thin legs and ending with a mouthwatering tasteful Chocolate Cloud Bunny. I love them all. It is an art to have found them.

Unfortunately I have nothing in return to post. For some reason the clouds here have not been thingy enough for a nice capture in this thread. I need to be patient as we also have to be patient with the virus that’s holding the world in its grip. I hope you are OK in California?

Participant

It would seem those ā€œthingyā€ clouds have a propensity for showing up here, Hans! A common subcategory is what I like to callĀ Cumulus creatura. Below, yet another one that could have come from ā€˜neath the sofa.

And thank you… Okay so far in California, and I hope you are as well in Holland, along with everyone everywhere we hold dear. Cloud-A-Day, CAS’s Gallery, and this Forum with the kind and encouraging exchanges weā€™ve come to know here, are highlights in each day. Many thanks to all for sharing visions and comments that continue to inspire.

IMG_6749_Dust MousieDust Mousie

Participant

That is good to hear Keelin. And yes a Forum with an occasional Dust Mousie from ‘neath the sofa is a real joy these days. Nice to see you come up with the official Latin name according to the ICA for the cumulus species that looks like a creature. This triggered me to find next one in my archive for Cirrocumulus (I think) with keyword ‘aquarium’.

2018-03-18 Wolken_0180 c asr klein

Cirrocumulus creatura, subsp. pescis

Don Hatfield avatarDon Hatfield
      Participant

Just so people don’t think that only animals inhabit the sky. Greeks float around too, like Icarus who is still trying to reach the sun.

Icarus

Participant

Love your colorful creatura, Hans, the ā€œpescisā€ subspecies label is perfect!

And indeed, Don, the sky is a magnet for all cloudy characters. In the image below, I must say someone’s wax wings are looking a bit on the soft side…

IMG_4913_Nervous IcarusNervous Icarus

Participant

Don and Keelin you both have striking captures of Icarus’s last flight! Love them both.

2020-05 Wolken (17)-1

Cockatoo Or Melting Wing?

Participant

2020-05 Wolken (56)-1

Nestling Waiting To Be Fed

Ruth Quist avatarRuth Quist
      Participant

Using some imagination I thought this might be two dogs playing. Those clouds change so fast.

Participant

Participant

Hans, Iā€™m thinking your Cockatoo Or Melting Wing? could be either or bothĀ ā€” a perfect cloud rorschach! As for your sweet little Nestling there, I hope some juicy lenticularis floats by soon.

And welcome, Ruth, to the ever playful pareidolic zone! Love those frisky pups! They inspired me to fetch this image below from the archives. Do tell us, Hans, if there’s any bit of likeness here to your photo companion. Iā€™m not familiar with the breed you have, but I love that shaggy look.

IMG_1465_Shaggy DogShaggy Doggy

Participant

First two nice playful dogs by Ruth and then a Shaggy Dog. You can imagine I love your Shaggy Doggy very much Keelin. The breed you see on my avatar is a “hollandse schapendoes” or Dutch shepherd dog. While I take pictures of clouds above the sea she is trying to gather as much sand as possible to take home. She is quite a character and it is great fun you found her cloud equal. Ruth might have captured her too while playing with a fellow dog.

They must be careful when this playful dragon wants to join the play.

2020-05 Wolken (13)-1

Beware Of The Puppy Dragon

Participant

That is one friendly looking dragon, Hans. That wiggliness just about spells out its readiness for play. Canā€™t imagine why the pup below appears so startled.

IMG_1248_Panicked PoodlePanicked Poodle

Participant

This appears to be a floating, flying or even a dancing bear. Living where I do, we are always watching out for bears.

Participant

P1040130 (2)

Participant

An absolutely adorable bear youā€™ve spotted, Ruth! I must say he looks very happy. Perhaps heā€™s been invited to share a fresh baked dessert? I remember being amused when I first saw caught the cloud bear below reaching for a sweet treat.* As they say, you are what you eat. ;)

IMG_7743_Bear & PieCloud Pie!

*originally posted to B&W topic in 2018, heā€™s back for a second serving.

Participant

P1040226 (2)Keelin, your bear looks very big and focused. I am thinking this cloud is a rabbit.

Participant

It seems a peaceable kingdom up there, Ruth. And Iā€™m sure your rabbit would be warmly welcomed by the Bird and Bear below. They seem content to share this patch of deep blue sky with other bits and bobs of cloud-creatures-in-the-making.

IMG_5263_Bird and Bear

Participant

P1040669 (2)I am wondering did someone have a question????

Participant

A perfectly reasonable question, Ruth, as posed by a unquestionable anteater! Come to think of it, Iā€™ve been wondering the same thing…

IMG_5889_BW_Pondering The Possibilities

Pondering The Possibilities

PS: On the other hand, there is no question as to why your photo of clouds reflected in the Missouri River appeared on the CAS Gallery yesterday. Itā€™s a beauty! Congratulations!

Participant

Keelin, you are so kind to say something about my Missouri River. I have been so lucky to have had some of my photos chosen for the CAS Gallery. I have seen yours also recently, always fantastic. For me to send in a picture it just has to have a certain WOW feel to it. I just know when a shot has potential to share. Maybe we all have a sense of our shot.

Participant

Ruth – SometimesĀ  people come up to me and say “Don.” “Hatfield.” “Is there a way that I, too,Ā  can be a cloudspotter”

Question 3

Participant

Don, we all can be cloud spotters by grabbing a camera and heading outside for sky adventure. Just the best way to have simple but rewarding fun. I love your photos by the way. Your sunsets scream.

Participant

Wonderfully whimsical image, Don! I love the fuzzy question mark above that characterā€™s head. To my eye, it looks like she or he, with outstretched arm, is saying,Ā What?! Just look up, my friend! to the character who appears to be gazing at the ground.

And I agree with you, Ruth! There is simple, amazing, amusing fun in spotting clouds ā€” even without a camera.

IMG_1553_Is There Any Doubt?Is There Any Doubt?

[Pushing the contrast helped the image above somewhat. Unfortunately, it’s still a very grainy photo, due to the distance factor.]

Participant

I was just trying to be silly. People don’t come up to me very much, except when I have my tripod, long lenses, etc all set up and pointed toward the sky. When I use my phone for a photo, they don’t seem to notice.

Too bad!! They don’t know what thry’re missing.

On a slightly different note, Keelin, Topaz Denoise (AI version) will hep remove grain in the photo – mostl of the time without losing material detail.Ā  Naturally it depends very much on the photo. For comparison, I played with your “Is there any Doubt” and got very good results. You might want to give it a try.

Participant

P1040749 (2)Looking poodle.

Participant

Perhaps your poodle is looking for this turkey wishbone (I hope he doesn’t find it),IMG_1578

Participant

I’ve often wondered why clouds look like things. Is it our imagination(s)? Is it hard wired into our collective genetic makeup? I think it’s actually because it’s hardwired into the clouds’ DNA.

DNA

Participant

I love all the recent question marks in the sky. Ruth started the series followed by Don and Keelin. I wonā€™t question this. It just leaves me puzzled what the question is.

The last thoughts from Don (with great spiral DNA!) made me check Wikipedia about pareidolia and to my surprise there is quite a difference in the explanation of the subject between the English version and the Dutch version. In the Dutch version I found next explanation which I had to translate because I could not find it in the Enhglish version. Correct me when I am wrong.

ā€œThe reason for the existence of the phenomenon of pareidolia is that the brains need to make connections between different elements despite they might not really be there. Especially connections that can alert situations of danger, like the silhouette of a predator. The cost of seeing too much danger (fault-positive) is relatively low in regard to not seeing danger at all. So pareidolia is the result of fault-positives of the human recognizing of patterns. Pareidolia is a an everyday phenomenon and is not to be confused with hallucinations.ā€

I am still puzzled. I don’t see any danger in question marks. Nor do I see any danger in next one.

2020-05 Wolken (131)-1

Prancing Pony

Participant

Sounds similar to how Iā€™ve often heard it explained, Hans. It does indeed have to do with the brain and how it processes visual information.Ā In order to identify and determine the significance of what we see, we search our memories, making comparisons to shapes weā€™re familiar with through past experience. As you’ve pointed out, this process is beneficial to our survival. Imagine seeing a vague shape in the distance thatĀ couldĀ be a bushā€¦ but might be a bear?! Pareidolia can be a handy asset.

That said, some people tend to have a looser leash than others on the ability to see things in anomalous shapes. An additional benefit, for those of us who do, is an endless zoo, a rich cast of characters, or fantasy garden of delights awaiting us whenever we cloud gaze. Still, a question remains: Do We Always See What We Want To See?

IMG_0521_Something Tells Me Itā€™s All Happening At The ZooSomething Tells Me Itā€™s All Happening At The Zoo

Participant

P1040694 (2)My animal farm of a dog and elephant, ” Sharing Space”

Participant

Ah, how I wish we could all get along together as well as your farm dog and elephant, Ruth. Now that weā€™re in that setting, who left the barn door open?

IMG_4163_Cow In The CornfieldCow In The Cornfield

PS: Enjoyed your photo on the gallery last week, Ruth. So beautiful how the river reflected the soft colors of your Montana sunset.

Participant

P1050191 (2)Keelin, thanks for your kind comment on my Montana sunset. I chased the sunset for some time.

Maybe my eyes are crossed but I think this is : Tony the Tiger- remember the cereal

Participant

In this thread it is indeed all happening in the Zoo Keelin. I am not sure about the Cow in the Cornfield, for I see this cute little head of a doggy with flapping ears that reminds me of Tommy from sesame street. Tony the Tiger is unmistakable.

Another doggy here with an itchy back.

2020-06 Charigny (165)-1

Ahhh, good good, now scratch a bit lower please

Participant

Tony is grrrreat, Ruth! And how can I have missed that adorable little puppy, Hans? A splendid illustration of how we might see only one thing until another is pointed out! So now, I say danke je for the indelible double vision which I share with you (and all) below.

IMG_4163_Cow & Puppy! In The CornfieldCow & Puppy! In The Cornfield

Participant

And since weā€™re on a canine roll, hereā€™s another pup whoā€™s just itching to play…

IMG_4206_Poodle Puddle JumperPoodle Puddle Jumper

Participant

Ha, thanks Keelin. How could I miss the cow? Funny to experience puppy and cow can’t be unseen anymore. As well as the corn of course.

Great Poodle Puppy Jumper. It is being watched by a cloudspotter looking through the blinds.

2020-06 Wolken (54)-1

Watching The Puppy Play Through The Blinds

Participant

A clever and funny follow-up, Hans. Your puppy watcher really looks as if heā€™s pressing down on the blinds to get a good view. Maybe this is what he sees…?

IMG_1812_Moon Catcher

Moon Catcher

Participant

He is certainly puzzled by this view on your Moon Catcher Keelin and he fears for the moon. He fantasizes he sees Treebeard, the ent (the moon being his gentle eye).

2020-06 Charigny (138)-1

Two Playing Sea Dragons Chasing Each Other

Participant

Wow, Hans, what a fantastic sighting! Love to see that playful pair chasing each other across the heavenly seas. But who would have thought fun-loving dragons could create such a skyful of celestial dust? Had to get out that special vacuum tool and chase after them.

IMG_2242_Sky Duster Vacuum AttachmentSky Duster Vacuum Attachment

Note: the original photo (below) from which the image above was cropped had a different story to tellā€”more like a swan landing. But sometimes itā€™s just fun to see what other tales might be told, given a twist and a boost of contrast.

IMG_2242_Swan Landing

Participant

I am so happy you found a Sky Duster Vacuum Attachment to clean up the mess these untamable dragons made, Keelin. Ingenious and hilarious! There will be more cleaning to do I fear because this little puppy will awake a seemingly very large dragon when he is not careful enough with its tail.

2020-06 Charigny (162)-1

The Start Of A Tale About The end Of A Dragon’s Tail

Participant

So funny, Hans, and cleverly spotted! Let us hope this short tale about a long tail ends with a dragon pup who is just as playful as that little pooch. Otherwise, he could indeed be playing with fire!

IMG_1499_Long Tailed Dragon PupPlayful Long Tailed Dragon Pup

Participant

P1050446 (2)Can a Buffalo team up with Dragons and Vacuum Parts? Hope so.

Participant

Beautiful Buffalo, Ruth! I believe thereā€™s room up there for all creatures, from…

IMG_7212_DragonDragon, to…

IMG_0828_DragonflyDragonfly, to…

IMG_9237_Elephant & Starry-Eyed StorkElephant and Starry-Eyed Storkā€¦

and moreā€”including the Mythical Unicorn that appeared on the CAS Gallery July 14th! A rare and lucky sighting, Hans!

Participant

Thanks Keelin and what about lucky sightings? You managed to capture a wonderful threesome. The starry eyed Stork really finishes it!

Here is something less mythical.

2020-07 Charigny (67)-1

A Girly Cloud With Botox Lips

Participant

2020-06 Charigny (84)-1

Billy?

Participant

So delighted to see our old friend, Hans! I figured it was only a matter of time before that frisky kid crossed the pond again.

Meanwhile, it looks like love is in the air for your Girlie Cloud With Botox Lips!

IMG_1450_An AdmirerAn Admirer

Participant

P1040745 (2)Two Bird in Flight

Participant

What a funā€”and inspiringā€”sighting, Ruth!

IMG_3170_Fellow FlyerFellow Flyer

Participant

Keelin, I am an admirer of the Admirer. He seems to have some alien features but he looks very friendly.

Great bird spotting Ruth with the bird of prey mirrored in the clouds. Unfortunately I have no Fellow Flyer like Keelin.

2020-07 Charigny (124)-1

A Lizard In The Rain

Participant

All creatures great and small.Ā  Birds, lizards, and a

GiraffeP1050029 (2)

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

At the waterfall

mar2319a3375Art

Participant

Indeed, room for all, Ruth, including your gently hued Giraffe and Hansā€™s Lizard, who looks to be enjoying a good shower. Ā And speaking of such wonders, who is that mysterious maiden at the waterfall, Michael? Her image appears as if from a dream. How refreshing ‘twould be to stand ‘neath Nature’s cascade. Well, I suppose one can still imagine…

IMG_7068_ShowerheadShower Head

Participant

Great Giraffe Ruth.

I had not noticed yet the mysterious maiden at the waterfall Michael spotted, but it must be Keelin who did and I must admit the lady is there for sure. Head up and taking a big gulp of the falling water. Wonderful.

Seeing this I’d love to take a shower myself under the Shower Head that Keelin posted.

All kinds of wellness are suddenly here after a lot of creatures were presented. Next fellow is taking a sunbath at the end of the day.

2020-06 Charigny (113)-1

Sunbather

Participant

Love your redheaded sunbather, Hans, though, to my eye, he looks a bit startled at that approaching shark-shape. And, thanks to your vivid description, I now see two very different maidens at Michaelā€™s Waterfall. Do you see the long-haired blond figure in the upper, left corner, arms below her shoulders obscured lost in shadow? More amusing is your vision which gave me a good giggle. How could I have missed her?!

Hereā€™s someone else having fun in the waterā€¦

IMG_9965_Doin' The Dog PaddleDoinā€™ The Dog Paddle

Dave Lochhaas avatarDave Lochhaas
      Participant

I hear voices in the sky! I don’t think these are angels.

(Infrared Photography)

DSCF5828 1-3 dL2.5

Participant

Dave, I think you may have a ghost.Ā  One exciting image.Ā  I am going to throw in:

One BootP1060140 (2)

Participant

Two maidens in a waterfall indeed Keelin. A different view is always surprising. Then a Dog Paddle, infrared Angels in the sky and a Boot. All marvelous cloudy things in my opinion. I am happy as a ..

2020-08 Wolken (48)-1

Cheerful Bird

Participant

Surfā€™s up for your ghost, Dave, with a spirited wild ride! And Ruth, can I order a pair of cloud boots like the one you posted? Theyā€™d have me singing a new tune like Hansā€™s Cheerful Bird. I suppose I could add them to my Wish List for Santa, but it might be too late to start behaving. For some of us, itā€™s a challenge! Like the wee dragon below who appears to be getting a fiery parental lecture andā€¦

IMG_8274_A Little Time OutA Little Time Out

Participant

With Dragons and Birds about, is there room for a cute little:

Schnauzer who doesn’t bite?P1060038 (2)

Participant

Always, Ruth, especially for your very cute Schnauzer! And thereā€™s room for even more. Apparently, the heavens have provided an escape route and safe haven for the two lucky creatures below.

IMG_7858_Neither Escargot Nor Cooked GooseNeither Escargot Nor Cooked Goose

Participant

Keelin, this particular forum can be so entertaining because it goes so many directions, plus humorous.

Presenting A GargoyleP1040815 (2)

Participant

Indeed, Ruth! And not only are some of the images humorous on this looks-like topic, they often spark little stories that take delightful turns in the telling…

I think your Gargoyle may have so frightened the cloud fellow below that he took off at a run and…Ā oopsie! Heā€™s taken a tumble (stepped on a bit slippery cirrus perhaps). But entering the scene (upper stage left) is a compassionate bear who looks ready to lend a hand (or a paw in his case).

IMG_4939_Oopsie and BearOopsie!

Participant

Keelin,Ā  the blues in Oopies are so deep and lovely.Ā  Here is a:

Boot PrintP1060146 (2)

Participant

Nice boot print, Ruth. Perhaps the two figures below are discussing how it might have gotten there. The fellow on the left looks a bit stone-faced but still interested to hear what the more gregarious character on the right has to say.

IMG_0849_BW_Conjecturing CharactersConjecturing Characters

PS: Congratulations on your Cloud-of-the-Day character featured a few days ago! Might he have been on the run from that shark fin on the right?

Participant

Still searching for who might have left that boot print Ruth spotted. I suppose we could all agree it would not have been this fellowā€¦

IMG_6160_Footless And Fancy FreeFootless And Fancy Free

Participant

It is end of summer, but has anyone lost their bathing suit top?P1060495 (2)

Participant

Very funny, Ruth! Looks like thatā€™s not the only thing that can come loose up thereā€¦

IMG_0996_Anyone Missing A Molar?Anyone Missing A Molar?

Participant

And then thereā€™s this poor fellow who appears to have dropped a coin into a cloud hole and…

IMG_4257_Lost His Last DimeLost His Last Dime

PS: Love your playful pup on the Gallery this morning, Hans. At first, I did not see him clearly, but viewed at a smaller size, he just about jumped off the screen!

Participant

Keelin, hoping the tooth fairy came around with the missed molar.P1060396 (2)Trout Dinner

Participant

Lucky you, Ruth! Sounds delicious.

IMG_3165_This One Got AwayThis One Got Away~~~~~~

Participant

Keelin,Ā  hoping the fires haven’t destroyed all the beautiful vineyards.P1060549 (2) Goldfish, not for dinner.

Participant

Thank you, Ruth, for caring words. Some vineyards were totally destroyed, while others fortunately survived. Still more could use some good luck these days.

Those Goldfish do look tasty!

IMG_0798_How To Hang A HorseshoeHow To Hang A Horseshoe

Participant

Keelin, wonderful balloonist shot last week.Ā P1040734 (2)Lone Wolf

Participant

Thanks, Ruth. And I love your Lone Wolf. The clouds appear to be getting out of the way as he dashes across the darkening sky. This reminds me that Halloween is approaching. Time to summon the gargoyles, goblins and ghosts!

Gargling GargoyleGargling Gargoyle

Participant

Fantastic, the wolf is on its return. I summoned The Djinn already summoned in the B&W thread. Wish him to send some clouds and rain to California.

Also creatures from mythology make their entrance on this call.

2020-06 Charigny (130)-1

Resting Minotaur

Participant

Flying in to join the party, this winged wonder will have plenty of adventurous tales to share with your Minotaur, Hans.

IMG_8102_PegasusPegasus

Participant

Flying in to join the party, this winged wonder will have plenty of adventurous tales to share with your Minotaur, Hans.

IMG_8102_PegasusPegasus

Participant

…and apparently his twin has come along as well! Not sure why the image above posted twice. :?

Participant

Hans and Keelin, what fun you are having in your flying party.Ā  Can I add: P1060701 (2)Mad Buffalo

Participant

Well, if your Mad Buffalo doesnā€™t get the party moving, I donā€™t know what will, Ruth. Took me a moment to see him, but then he was nearly upon me! What a great image incorporating the positive clouds and negative sky spaces.

This creature would also like to join in the funā€¦ after she fixes a broken fingernail.

IMG_9919_Get The Glue! Broken FingernailGet The Glue!

Participant

2020-09 Ch Wolken (33)-1

Look! It’s Glued Already!

Participant

Ha! She’s ready to party now, Hans, but I wouldn’t get too close! Meanwhile,Ā Ms. Hagamuffin is already rockin’ out on the dance floor…

IMG_1086_Ms. Hagamuffin Doin' the Monster MashDoin’ the Monster Mash

Participant

Looks like thereā€™s plenty of popcorn at the party.

IMG_5975_Mr. Monster Gets The MunchiesMr. Monster Gets The Munchies

Participant

this is a party going on Keelin!Ā  Very funny. The nails, a party beast doing the Monster Mesh and then confetti. He will also need a disco ball I think. Will this one do?

2020-09 Ch Wolken (45)-1

Disco Ball

Participant

Hans and Keelin,Ā  perfect combination for the dance is the Disco Ball ( great colors ) for Mr. Monster ( he has got rhythm ).Ā  Not to break up your party but my P1060663 (2)Terrier is looking for his Bone

Participant

A perfect party disco ball, Hans! Love it. That should get everyone up and dancing. Well, almost everyone. This fellow looks like heā€™s not going to move away from the chips and dips just yet.

Maybe once heā€™s had his fill though, heā€™ll help your cute little terrier, Ruth. Wouldnā€™t want him to mistake his lost bone for a bit of skeleton at the party.

IMG_9459_Chips and DipsChips And Dips

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.