Black & White Thread Volume VI

Black & White Thread Volume VI

Forums The Cloud Forum Black & White Thread Volume VI

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • Author
      Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

From the Black and White Thread Volume V The Arrow of Time pointed inevitably to Volume VI. Post number 100 is What Remains To Be Seen on Volume V by Keelin. Quite applicable I think. She wrote: “the great wind eraser made a pass at a lingering contrail”. This description I like so much that I want to quote Keelin with it at the start of Volume VI. Look it up, and see yourself what view on the sky the great wind eraser delivered and …. scrolling through Volume V you will find more astonishing pictures by Michael (look for July 11!), Keelin, me and an occasional picture by Felicity. Whoever reads this: feel free to contribute to Volume VI!

2017-07-19 Cum_0088 B&W s3h0 contr100 klein

Accumulation Of Black And White

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Thank you, Hans, for the kindly nod as we leap into Volume VI! And to Michael, look what you started when you launched the B&W topic — not even a full year ago! ;) Needless to say, I’m eager to see what will “accumulate” this time around.

IMG_5714_BWLeaping Into Volume VI

Participant

I fully agree Keelin. Leaping Into Volume VI we will accumulate some more and maybe

2017-04-26 Iridescence_0090 B&W hmidmin cmidplus ns60-207

Heat Up The Fire

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

The Crying Saint
      july0315a6776

Participant

Last weekend I surfed a bit through the pictures of the gallery until I found a great black and white picture of member Stephen J. Gledhill. He has a website and turns out to be a photographer for a long time. On his website I read that he started with only black and whites and after doing that for a long time he  just turned to colors since he went digital. Diving into his gallery is really worthwhile doing! This is the link to a page on his site with some of his black and whites.

Black and Whites

On this page he states that giving these black and whites a meaningful name is “nigh on impossible”. Well, I watch The Crying Saint from Michael and Michael proofs differently, like we all do on this thread. I am curious whether Stephen would be interested in this thread and read this. In that case I would like to know his thoughts about this.

2017-09 Charigny_0103 B&W ac klein c

And a little rain, never hurt no one

Participant

Oh Michael, The Crying Saint (Vincent of Saragossa, patron of winemakers?), so beautifully heart-wrenching and haunting, would be more than welcome here in Napa Valley — and anywhere in northern California, for that matter. Aeolus whistles and sparks fly, billowing clouds of smoke turning the light surreal. Our hearts go out to the fearless firefighters and to those who’s tears fall soundlessly upon ashes of their former homes. What we really need more than bushels of grapes at this moment are great big Buckets of Rain. Buckets of Rain

And Hans, your image reminds me of gentle rains and also of an eyelid at rest, long lashes settling down, awaiting the start of a luscious dream. Also, thank you for the link to Gledhill’s website. There are some fabulous images there. I do think he’d feel at home here and hope he sees your mention and joins our escapades.

Participant

The act of photographing ,captures a moment,freezes the instant to a framed existence,leaving an assumption that it has to labeled, identified, to help connect or maybe just the opposite.  I like to clear my mind and let a title pop into my brain, rather than go after it.And if that is too difficult or beyond the  moments’ ability, a date or some such nomenclature is easily applied. So, titles shouldn’t be taken too serious, imho. The clouds are free, only constrained by the physics of the fleeting moment,so should the connection any  have with a photo of one…imho.

Keelin I am heart broken to see the wild fires ravaging North and South California. Smoke made it into the valley here carried by the winds spreading the fires across your state. May the rains obey the summons.

june3015a6432

Participant

What you both wrote about the fires in Northern California hit me. Unfortunately on this side of the ocean I was not aware of this disaster and what you both wrote woke me up with a shock.
      I wish I could send some water loaded cumuli from over here, but that’s only possible in black and white and bits and bytes. Nevertheless I hope the blessing of the wanted rain will reach the area soon!

2017-04-18 Wolken_0074 B&W asr klein uitsnede

Participant

Thank you both for caring words. The beautiful cloud images here — “in black and white and bits and bytes”, along with the ever-expanding CAS gallery — do much to soothe the soul.

And you are so right, Michael, about the frozen, framing moments. I agree that titles need not be attached to make those experiences complete or memorable. That said, there are times when my dreamer’s mind can’t resist the invitation to forage for some type of association, be it via pareidolia or simple wordplay. And when a title pops into place, in addition to that added moment of delight, I find it much easier to recall the image and the emotion that was effortlessly evoked by the initial experience. Labeled or not, though, I must say your images, and Hans’s as well, have a way of taking root in both pleasurable and amusing ways, and never require much prompting to recall.

IMG_5805_BW_Window of OpportunityWindow of Opportunity

Participant

I didn’t expect to trigger such lovely eloquent texts about the naming of pictures. I agree with all of it and indeed let’s not take it too seriously. Unfortunately I did not succeed to lure J. Gledhill into this thread (so far..?).

2017-09-11 Zonsondergang_0060 B&W klc klein

No Name

Participant

Hans, it’s no wonder I keep returning to No Name… so elegant! Imagination can’t help but take flight…

Participant

Train Wreck at 30,000 ft.
      feb2517a1206

Participant

Crossing

2015-06 CHA eo_0043 B&W uitsnede ns116-182 c klein

Participant

It’s astonishing how Train Wreck at 30,000 Feet and Crossing (both so beautiful!) look as if they could be from the same time and place. Of course, they are from the same SKY — we have only the one, don’t we? And yet so many options for where to focus, the chosen direction making all the difference.

IMG_4230_BWShoulda Woulda Coulda

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
        Participant

One sky, Keelin? Or an infinite number – of Michael’s fleeting moments? Past, present and future?

Participant

A splendid question to ponder upon, Hygee! If only one sky, surely it holds infinite, timeless possibilities. The mind wanders to wonder when considering the koan.

Participant

The titles Train Wreck at 30.000 ft and Shoulda Woulda Coulda are fantastic and very funny. Beautiful pictures as well and like Keelin stated all taken from the same sky. They are worthy of these great titles.

2017-08-22 Parhelic_0117 B&W ns98-147 klein

Combing The One Sky For Pictoresque Clouds

Participant

Lenticularis As An Instrument of Fascination
      april0817a2180

Participant

More Instruments

2017-07-18 Lacunosus_0060 B&W ac klein

Participant

Time for a little light music?IMG_5876_BW_OvertonesOvertones

Participant

Tell Tchaikovsky The News
      oct1517a6732b

Participant

Tchaikovsky is flabbergasted by the news or maybe by the light music? How creative a title can be!

I saw your Asperitas on the gallery Michael. Quite special being able to look over and under it. The picture reminded me of a singular patch of Asperitas  I once saw on a distance.

2015-09 France_0206 B&W uitsnede2 ns klein

Participant

And this one I spotted recently

2017-09 Charigny_0097 B&W klc c S uitsnede klein

Hint of Asperitas?

Participant

Tell Tchaikovsky The News is categorically classic, Michael — whereas your title is pure pop! Or I’m guessing from what you’ve written earlier, it went pOp! when it came to mind. Makes me smile to imagine how that must have felt.

And isn’t it sweet to catch even a hint of Asperitas? Hans, your image has the same fascinating perspective of those split camera captures where one can see creatures of the sea below as well as clouds in the sky above.

Here’s one with also maybe just a hint of Asperitas along the left shoreline of a dark sky inlet.IMG_5618_BW_AsperitasShoreline

Participant

Keelin, your wordplay responding to the ingenious titles Michael gives his images, is unmatched making it a real pleasure to read your comments. I like that jazz! And then you take my “hint” a level higher with “maybe just a hint” of Asperitas in that intriguing picture.

2017-03-25 Wolken_0175 B&W ns90-190 klein

The Rite Of Spring

Participant

Danke je, Hans, so glad you too enjoy this playful aspect of our sharing here. Can’t help but feel inspired by you and Michael, both visually and in ways that prompt this aging brain to see and think anew.

The Right Of Spring is timeless! However, the ritual of spring cleaning will have to wait for the proper season. In the meantime, I suppose we can expect to see a recurring, and possibly frequent, Invasion Of The Dust Bunnies.Invasion of the Dust Bunnies

Participant

The Red Priest of Duast Bunnei
      april0817a2199

Participant

Keelin, the inspiration you feel is mutual for sure and never ending. Our grey cells will not have any chance for aging this way. We won’t let them!

Now the Dust Bunnies make their unexpected entry (great light-play in that one, it makes me feel sunny!) and whoever could predict the arrival of the Red Priest out of that strange and duasty country. Ever bin there?

And …. again I will lack for two weeks our daily black and white vitamins. Unfortunately I would say,  but the bright side is that I will have my head in the clouds to capture new material.

2015-06 CHA eo_0044 B&W uitsnede ns c klein

The Dust Blows Forward

Participant

Oasis

april1115a4500

Participant

Now and Then

apr1115a4529

Participant

Feathered
      dec3115a2130

Participant

Well, I actually googled Duast Bunnei before I realized it was but a country in Michael’s mind and enjoyed a good giggle at the excellent wordplay (and my gullibility!). Following that, more oohs and awes while taking in those essential vitamins of which Hans speaks. And Hans, may friendly figurals follow wherever you go in the coming weeks. I send this one now to keep a special eye on you!

IMG_5897_Figural_3Friendly Figural #4

Participant

K, Vivaldi was known as The Red Priest ,color of hair, and i couldn’t help myself from further tying yours and hygges posts together..Oh that Imagination!
      Across The Sky
      april0817a2168

Participant

Antecedent
      may1416a5358

Participant

To The Edge

may2415a5412

Participant

Waterfall

april1117a2464

Participant

Fabulous images, Michael! I look forward to returning home and commenting further (and sharing new photos) next week. You’re keeping us quite alive here!

Participant

Thanks Keelin!

Waking Up Breathing

may0817a3033

Participant

An Amazing Lenny Sunset Display over Northern Italy/Switzerland (WOW!!) reminds me  it might be a good time for this shot.

july0515a7058

Participant

Simply blown away by your latest photos, Michael. You’re doing that magic with the grey tones again.

In the image below, I felt a high contrast approach would be appropriate to accentuate the drama.

Thornbird_BWThornbird

Participant

Wow, looking into this thread after just a bit more than a week is a like digging in a treasury box. I agree with Keelin, Michael, you have your ways with the greys. Every Now And Then you take Antecedents To The Edge while the next day Waking Up Breathing in the morning to watch at the end of the day this Amazing Lennie Sunset. It is a true Waterfall of beautiful abstracts of which To The Edge is really to the edge. Very delicate also.

Thank you Keelin for your Friendly Figural #4 to watch over me. Heartwarming! An intriguing figure and great composition. The contrast works well in your Thornbird, I tried the contrast as well in this….

2017-10 Charigny_0084 B&W ns96-181 klein

Cloudy Basket

Participant

Nicely woven, Hans — the wording AND the basket!

Continuing to pump up the contrast here. Looks like this flock found its watering hole…

IMG_5715_BW_Winter MigrationWinter Migration

Participant

Pumping up the contrast also reveals the contrast between the flock and the one who seems to go his own way, Keelin. It seems to dance cheerfully away.

2017-10 Charigny_0108 B&W uitsnede asr klein c

Lines At Sunset

Participant

Thanks Keelin and Hans! Working the extremes looks like a lot of fun!

I’m not done with the Greys yet so,

Knoll

april2417a2669

Participant

And Fun it is, Michael! Luckily for us the possibilities in the greys are endless.

2017-07-19 Cum_0003 B&W ac klein

Strangeness

Participant

Oh those luscious greys! It looks like you’ve managed to capture the full range there, Hans. And I can’t help but see in Strangeness someone familiar from my own archives (though you might need to don pareidolia glasses for the image below). He looks to have ventured far beyond Michael’s serene and gentle Knoll to more extreme northern climes. And could it be he is wearing an eyepatch? Surely this fellow has tales to tell.

Arctic ExplorerArctic Explorer

Participant

This is truly surprising, Keelin. Firstly we turn out to have an Arctic Explorer in common. And secondly I did not notice him myself in Strangeness, but like on other pareidoliatic occasions, it is not possible to unsee him from now on. With eyepatch! Love it.

2017-10 Charigny_0087 B&W asr c klein

Something Tickles My Left Hand

Participant

Cool stuff ! Strange and all! Below is some vertical and horizontal that came out well

may0615a5042

Participant

The vertical and horizontal come out very well indeed. Michael. In what I spotted lately it was a mess.

2017-10-18 Wolken_0007 B&W ns60-209 klein

Mondriaan Once Lived Here

Participant

Well indeed, Michael! I’m enjoying the illusion of that ess “shadow” below the main horizontal cloud. Some kind of magic happening there. And Mondrian would be proud of that lovely “mess”, Hans!

Seems as explorers, we are more than willing to sail our eyes in any and every direction that tickles our aesthetic senses.

Just beyond his reach
      Brighter than a golden sun
      Oh! The Fleece! The Fleece!

Cirrus_BW_Jason's Dream_Golden FleeceJason’s Dream

Participant

You are a true Argonaut Keelin, finding Jason’s Dream. And what you wrote also tickles my senses. Great imagery!

Did I find …

2014-09 Frankrijk_0179 B&W uitsnede ns klein sch14

The Russian Connection?

Participant

Hey some nice shots there!

This one found me

july0315a6643

Participant

So did this one found me…..

2017-08-22 Parhelic_0238 B&W asr klein

Captain Hook

Hey Mike, I discovered yesterday we turn out to be both on the CAS calendar for 2018. June and July. Congrats! Feels good.

Participant

Congratulations, Micheal and Hans! Your back-to-back beauties for June and July contribute nicely to CAS’s 2018 calendar. And I see Michael’s gorgeous Cumulonimbus praecipitatio on the Gallery this morning. What a bright start to the day.

And watch out, Hans… someone appears to be playing peek-a-boo with your impressive Captain Hook!

IMG_5800_BW_crocodileTick Tock…

Participant

Thanks Keelin and Hans!..2018 just arrived  and Im happy to be included in CAS tribute to it. We’ve got good company there Hans  and Keelin..time to get some color in the camera and go for it! Im cheating tho. I already have 3 shots Im holding off  for 2019 consideration. Nov 4 was a banner day. Over 400 shots! Have processed only a few but they are keepers.

Heres a Cloudscape from a while ago.

july0515a7053

Participant

We got good company for sure, Michael. That makes it special. I remember that it was difficult to choose from a lot of shots I had taken on that occasion. Later I discovered Ian did not like any enhancement getting it on the gallery. Always a difficult matter in the case of iridescence. It is easy to exaggerate. The one on the calendar has no enhancement though, but when I give it some extra contrast, the result is even more striking. I will post an example of another one on the Not B&W thread one of these days.

You make us curious about the ones you are holding off for 2019.

The Captain went looking inquisitively, Keelin and then another character appeared.

2017-10 Charigny_0085 B&W asr klein

Davy Jones

Participant

Maybe Cloud Still Life  would be a better categoryjuly0817a3941

Participant

Texture #2

july0817a3928

Participant

“Cloud Still Life” might be indeed an appropriate category, Michael. All sorts of components and a great texture too.

Keelin, I can’t see you after this peek- a-boo with the Captain?

2017-07-31 Parhelic_0016 B&W ac klein

Snowy Texture

Participant

Those seductive textures invite us to dive right in, don’t they? Speaking of which, it would not surprise me to encounter Davy Jones lurking somewhere below the image below ~~~

IMG_6187_Davy Jones Below

Participant

This looks like a satellite view of a delta with meandering waters and some clouds hanging over it, Keelin. Amazing.

Under the surface I go ….

2017-08-14 Pileus_0115 B&W an klein c

Diving For Davy

Participant

Unique texture there Keelin. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it. Haa! dark virga sinks in an easy composition! Nice one Hans.

Texture #3

july0817a3936

Participant

The latest textures by you two are inspiring. Hope to see more of those.

Yesterday I spotted these

2017-11 Wolken_0032 B&W uitsnede klc klein

Scratches

Participant

Hmmm…. I think this fellow might be responsible for those scratches, Hans. Even so, he has some nice texture to add to our recent theme here.

IMG_6115_BW

Participant

I like when clouds superimpose ,combining to form a third. Thats as close to the very definition of Surreal as I can get. Thanks Hans.

Keelin You snuck in there while I was composing this post. Nice anteater!

This shot reminds me of Bas Relief

july1617a4426

Participant

Thanks Michael. You once wrote you are looking for layers. I try too, but good examples are not easy to spot. That makes it feel good to catch one. Bas Relief is also one. Surreal indeed.

Certainly surreal knowing that the texture of Keelin revealed the anteater that might have caused the scratches in the sky seaching for ants. Great texture too, Keelin!

2017-07-18 Lacunosus_0055 B&W ac klein

Distant Bird Lost In A Silky Texture

Participant

Beautiful layering, you two! When I took the shot below, I wasn’t thinking such things. In fact, I’m not quite sure what it was that inspired. But once home, and remembering Michael’s playfulness with images, I took a look at the negative version and like it very much (reversed image to follow).

IMG_4146_BWDimensions

Participant

IMG_4146_BW_Fresh FrozenFresh Frozen

Participant

Amazing and beautiful, Keelin, the positive and negative as well. But which one is which? I suppose Dimensions is the positive but I can’t be sure. Both versions keep puzzling me about what I see: a waterfall, a picture from high above, a frozen lake?…. Love it.

2017-05-06 Cirrus_0063 B&W ns121-186 klein

Splash!

Participant

just…Frozen In Space..

july1117a4161

Participant

Less is more, Michael. Great picture and title!

2017-07-31 Zonsondergang_0004 &W ac klein

Ignited In Space

Participant

Less is more, Michael. Great picture and title!

2017-07-31 Zonsondergang_0004 &W ac klein

Ignited In Space

Participant

The light caught just the edge of that..Nice capture Hans!

I was fascinated as I watched this picture develop over time.

july1117a4239

Participant

My last post turns out to be doubled. I was more or less impatient while entering I suppose.

Wow, what a great flowering cloud you watched develop Michael. Extraordinary picture. There is happening a lot. Beautiful!

In the mushroom season I found this

2017-03-25 Wolken_0140 B&W ns klein

Morel

Participant

Love the space shots!

Found this on the menu. I think it would go well with your Morel, Hans. And whatever Michael comes up with is always dessert for the senses.

IMG_6254_BW_Layere clouds with AsperitasLayered Cloud Serving with Asperitas

PS: Nice dragonfly on the CAS Gallery, Hans! A dramatic capture and release.

Participant

An Art Deco Cloud Shotjuly1915a7458

Participant

Cloud Still Life #2

aug0116a6469

Participant

Wow, Michael, these are beautiful photos you’ve shared with us. I like the subtle repetition of lines in An Art Deco Cloud Shot. It’s almost as if the cloud lines on the left are having a cloud thought about themselves on the right. The mind (well, mine at least) wants to play there. And Cloud Still Life #2 is just fabulous. So richly textured, wonderful to look at.

The days are definitely getting crisper here, and thanks to sheep who were shorn in Spring, we shall be warm in Winter. I don’t really have sheep, but that doesn’t make me any less grateful for their gift!

IMG_6347Shorn ‘nuff

Participant

Thank you Keelin about the dragonfly. It was a striking figure and I had to park the car on a good spot to take some pictures.

Art Deco and Cloud Still Life are sublime Michael. Sharp and crystal clear textures.

And Shorn ’nuff is just as sublime, the picture and the wordplay as well, Keelin.

You both leave you personal

2017-09 Charigny_0125 B&W ac klein

Fingerprints

Participant

Nice Shots There!  Reminds me of this morning. I had to get out a flannel shirt  in order to watch the sun rise.

The shot below is all natural. I like cloudscapes that are all natural but due to form, texture, lighting etc etc come off looking like anything but natural aug0117a5452az Anything But Natural.

Participant

I like that approach Michael. Very nice. I checked my archive, but the examples I found are all given extra accent to emphasize the abnormality. Here is one the other way around. I suppose nobody saw something special in this sky covering grey stratocumulus that is so often seen here. But with some enhancements  one could have been worried about what fate was hanging overhead.

2017-08-02 Aspritas_0002 B&W klc heldmidmin klein

It Is Coming

Participant

Great drama in both photos above, you two, and your fingerprint in our B&W forum is quite distinctive as well, Hans.

Although the contrast in the image below was tweaked to bring out its various, subtle textures, it still seems to remain mostly a

IMG_6371_BWcroppedLandscape of Forgotten Greys

Participant

I won’t forget these subtle greys, Keelin. The scenery looks like an aerial view on a seashore of a land that is covered with gently curved clouds. Mystical.

2017-08-02 Aspritas_0019 B&W c asr klein

Vault

Participant

Found an unusual cloud in the sky cupboard today — along with a secret recipe in the Vault, Hans!

Let's Make PizzaLet’s Make Pizza!

Participant

Incredible, the cheese is on its way to complete the pizza! A surreal meal, Keelin. Don’t know how you managed to prepare this dish.

2017-06-11 Asperitas eo_0029 B&W uitsnede asr klein

The Chase

Participant

Cloudscape Everything But The Anchoviesaug0117a5434

Participant

Your title made me laugh Michael. Very funny and also a picture in a series of yours with great delicate sharpness in it. Love it.

2017-11-24 Boog ea_0031 B&W ac uitsnede klein

Sweeping Virga

P.S.: Great overwhelming mamma over Mesa Michael! There must have been some storm nearby I suppose.

Participant

It’s all so delicious (thanks for holding the anchovies, Michael!). And I am swept away by your Sweeping Virga, Hans.

Found this Basket for the sheared wool a few postings above.

IMG_6365_BW_Basket of Wool

PS: And what a dramatic skyful on the Gallery, Michael! Just seeing that image made me want to breath in deeply.

Participant

Virga Weave

mar2217a1718

Participant

Wow, Michael what an amazing display of virga. This should be on the gallery imho. Nature on its impressionistic best. Whether it is in color or in b&w this is a fantastic picture because of composition and because of what you spotted. Cloud of the Month as far as I am concerned. I am curious what you think about my suggestion.

Next one is abstract and not fit for he gallery at all

2017-08-22 Parhelic_0009 B&W asr klein

No Way

Participant

And the basket of sheared wool by Keelin ispires Shorn ’nuff to more sheeplike pictures. I like the theme.

2017-10-18 Wolken_0002 B&W ns96-166 klein

Before

2017-10-18 Wolken_0004 B&W klc klein

And After

Participant

Thank you Hans for your kind words. Another shot from that same shoot is already in the gallery; the one of virga with a tree at the park.  I’ll go back and check for a color version. I should have one or two. It was an extraordinary shoot where if you took a shot in one direction you had to hurry  not to miss another worthy shot in the opposite direction. We don’t get  a whole lot of cloud but when we do , its fast and furious. That shoot was no exception.

Nice work above. Like the abstract!

Heres another Virga from the same shoot.

mar2217a1744

Participant

I agree wholeheartedly with Hans. Virga Weave is truly extraordinary, Michael! I hope we find it included in the CAS calendar 2019. And just now I see you’ve posted another Virga beauty! The sky that day must have had your whirling. Hoping to see more of these fantastic images you’ve captured.

And No Way is in no way less captivating, Hans. The simple beauty of it is relaxing to the eye and is evidence that you know where to look in a sky filled with possibilities. And how did you find such perfect compliment to the shearing series? Before and After tells the whole story and brings with it an astonished smile.

I’ll need to do some serious spelunking for something worthy to offer here. I did come across an image that resembles the proverbial Missing Sock, but put it back in the drawer for now.

Participant

Although it looks as if I’ve gone down into the caves, that tiny black speck in the image below (3 o’clock to the right of the spotlight beam) is actually a bird, not a bat…IMG_6168_BW_Still SpelunkingSpelunking

Participant

Nice shining light into the darkness Keelin. Aaah the unknown.

One more Virga shot..mar2217a1703

Participant

Quite a series of virga Michael. I found the one on the gallery posted in june 2017. For some reason is Virga Weave my favorite, but all of them have the same impressionistic quality for me. Fantastic.

Keelin, you made me curious about your found Missing Sock when  Spelunking. Quite a mysterious cave you found. Lovely.

You asked about About Before And After and  I know there was just an hour time between I captured them maybe (?) making a sort of subconscious connection, but not knowing or even thinking  about a sheeptheme yet. The first title I had in mind for Before was Backbone, but when you came up with Shorn ‘nuff and the Basket it just fell together. So funny your Shorn ‘nuff and then what it can trigger afterwards.

The virga made me spelunking too and dug up this rather different one.

2017-03-28 Virga_0023 ns90-200 klein B&W

Are The Aliens Coming Or Going?

Participant

Well here we are at 100 posts on this 6th Vol..amazing!  Since you’ve brought up Impressionism Hans  perhaps  that is a good place to wrap up Vol 6  with the shot below! It was taken during the same time as these Virga shots.

mar2217a1809

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.