BBC’s Weather Watchers seasonal vote

BBC’s Weather Watchers seasonal vote

Forums The Cloud Forum BBC’s Weather Watchers seasonal vote

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Feom BBC’s weather watchers website comes an invitation for you to cast a  vote for one of ten lovely weather photos.  It is not easy!  All the photos are really quite something.

For my part, I have chosen the storm hitting the lighthouse.  The drama and sheer power of the waves takes my vote.

Right – here is the blurb:-

Changing leaves, frosty and misty mornings, the return of the Northern Lights – autumn is always a fascinating time of year. We’ve selected 10 of our favourite Weather Watchers images from the past three months and we want you to decide which should be ‘Pic of the Season’.

The 10 stunning shortlisted pictures can be seen below – make sure you scroll all the way down to the vote button at the bottom of the page. You don’t have to be a Weather Watcher – anyone signed into their BBC account can vote.

You can only vote for one image so choose carefully. Click on your favourite in the gallery and then click VOTE NOW.

Voting is open from 7:45am on Tuesday 7th December 2021 and you have until 11:59pm on Sunday 12th December 2021 to have your say. The winner will be revealed on Tuesday 14th December 2021

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3LT1MNnGmYK2bg1bGR4y55j/pic-of-the-season-autumn-2021

Happy and maybe consternation about voting!

Laurence

Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

Here is the vote:- the crashing waves nearby the lighthouse at Porthcawl, Bridgend, Wales.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/59638731#

This is what I voted for.  The clouds, malevolent, certainly add drama to the storm waves.

Laurence

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.