Anyone got a happy cloud they can spare?

Anyone got a happy cloud they can spare?

Forums The Cloud Forum Anyone got a happy cloud they can spare?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gini Wells avatarGini Wells
      Participant

Hello my lovely CAS friends – a difficult few months has reached an expected resolution, which is fine if sad, and I really feel the need to sit on a happy cloud for a while. Cloud 9 is a bit high and unstable – something 6 or 7ish would be good. It’s been raining here all day so do send me a photo of a happy cloud if you can spare one. Thank you x

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

Gini, we are thinking of you.

How about Daniel Chang’s eagle, about 15 hours before your post? That should set spirits soaring.

Or talking of soaring, how about Mike Rubin’s fine pileus recently #82520, O&E #35?

Cheers, ‘H’

Gini, we hope you are bearing up ok. How about this one over California by Christine Murphy?
      With best wishes, Gavin

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

Take Care Gini,
      happy

Daniel Chang avatarDaniel Chang
      Participant

Hi, Gini,

I would like to share this beautiful sunset taken yesterday afternoon, hope you like it.

Sunset

Or you might like a sunny day better?

Sunny day Fuzhou, China

Gini Wells avatarGini Wells
      Participant

Thank you, so much ‘H’, Gavin, Mike and Daniel – I knew I’d be sent some clouds to put a smile on my face! Great pictures and thanks, ‘H’, for the links – good shout. The clouds have lifted a bit here today and are less oppressive (and wet!). Very good to know that the right sort of clouds can arrive when needed, though! Hope your talk in Bruton goes well tonight, Gavin.

Sending happy cloud-thoughts back to you all.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.