'A Cloud a Day' book

'A Cloud a Day' book

Forums The Cloud Forum 'A Cloud a Day' book

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Heather Prince avatarHeather Prince
      Participant

Thank you Cloud Appreciation Society for my copy of your fabulous book ‘A Cloud a Day’.  I am so honoured to have one of my photos included and to have my own special copy of the book.

Cheers,

Heather Prince 13545

Laurence Green avatarLaurence Green
      Participant

That’s good news, Heather.  Congratulations!

There are four reviews about the book on the CAS’s Shop site – .  all of them warmly complimentary.

The book is marvellous and I hope it meets good sales.

Laurence

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Rather than begin a new forum topic, I thought this news comment would fit well here.

Beautiful photos and words (from a few cloud fans familiar to us all!) are included in a wonderful article in the NY Times’s Art & Design column Nature’s Best Poetry of 2019: Clouds.

Alt link: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/13/arts/design/weather-cloud-pictures.html?action=click&module=Features&pgtype=Homepage

ALSO!

In today’s NYT on the topic of Books That Will Thrill Any Reader on Your List, under subtopic The Great Outdoors,  A Cloud A Day is the first book listed! Way to go, Gavin! Lots of people will be looking up for the holidays—and beyond!

Alt link: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/books/gifts-for-book-lovers.html?action=click&module=Features&pgtype=Homepage

A skyful of kudos and applause and gratitude to all!

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Thanks for sharing the links Keelin. Great to see the book A Cloud A Day listed first.

I think it is a very nice gesture by Gavin to let some moderators  of the Cloudspoter app – and also a Cloudspotter app user – talk about what fascinates them in clouds. Nature’s best poetry indeed. Many thanks and compliments to Gavin!

Ingrid Magill avatarIngrid Magill
      Participant

I found CAS just yesterday through that New York Times Art and Design article!

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Welcome Ingrid. That is acted very quick! Enjoy the gallery and the forum. Happy cloud spotting!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.