Community Pages

Please accept our new Terms & Conditions before contributing to our Community Pages. Any content you contribute will be publicly visible. We expect contributors to show respect, courtesy and an appreciation of the atmosphere we all share.

Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Online collection of cloud photos / videos?

Online collection of cloud photos / videos?

Forums The Cloud Forum Online collection of cloud photos / videos?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Brandon Hendrickson avatarBrandon Hendrickson
      Participant

Hullo! I teach online science classes for kids, and next week I’m bringing back a favorite — “Clouds are Weird”.

(We go deep into the physics of clouds; a lot of it is based on Maria Mudd-Ruth’s book, A Sideways Look at Clouds. Maria was kind enough to help with the last class, and even Zoom-bombed us!)

I’m prepping the new version of the course, and I’m looking for an online collection of cloud photos or videos. (Best would be time-lapse videos.)

Anyone know of any?

Phillip Butler avatarPhillip Butler
      Participant

No. Sorry. Good luck with the leson

Michael Lerch avatarMichael
      Participant

see this website’s “Gallery”

see this forum’s many “Volumes ” as in..B&W,,,Color,,Clouds that look like things..Cloudscapes.. Sunsets.  etc

If you ask I would think any photographer would give you permission to use their photo.

scrowl down thru the  Clouds in News you mite come across videos and their producers.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.