Community Pages

Please accept our new Terms & Conditions before contributing to our Community Pages. Any content you contribute will be publicly visible. We expect contributors to show respect, courtesy and an appreciation of the atmosphere we all share.

Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Oak Field vista

Oak Field vista

Forums The Cloud Forum Oak Field vista

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Howard Brown avatarhygge
      Participant

This vista is within Hillier Gardens, UK where I volunteer. So I might add further ones. Do you have a favourite vista which might have its own thread?

DSC_0027

P.S. Oak Field is being re-named Valley of Fire but it wont affect the clouds.

Howard Brown avatarhygge
      Participant

Vista
      DSC_0003
      Anti-vista
      I think it was Michael who said always look behind you.
      DSC_0005

Howard Brown avatarhygge
      Participant

Anti-vista
      DSC_0021

Vista
      DSC_0020

Howard Brown avatarhygge
      Participant

Vista

DSC_0008

Anti-vista

DSC_0011

Cloudspotter

DSC_0001

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Howard Brown avatarhygge.
      Michael Lerch avatarMichael
      Participant

hygge…nice work there!..with some humor as well!. I realize today that I had a favorite vista while working at the eastern edge of the Valley. From atop an embankment made possible by a highway exit, the view of the McDowell mountains ( hills)  and  the Fountain Hills development always seemed to provide interesting cloud. The mountains being the first rise in elevation on the northeastern rim of the Valley always provides an interesting cloud shot.

july1017b4060Nimbus

Howard Brown avatarhygge
        Participant

Thanks, Michael. I just envy the variety your mountains give you and the skills with which you capture them.

Howard Brown avatarhygge
        Participant

To clarify, I meant the variety of genus Michael sees. I may have more variety in the UK and more cloud, but it is often within the predominant Cumulus genus.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.