You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Oak Field vista

Oak Field vista

Forums The Cloud Forum Oak Field vista

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar hygge 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    hygge
    Participant

This vista is within Hillier Gardens, UK where I volunteer. So I might add further ones. Do you have a favourite vista which might have its own thread?

DSC_0027

P.S. Oak Field is being re-named Valley of Fire but it wont affect the clouds.

hygge
    Participant

Vista
    DSC_0003
    Anti-vista
    I think it was Michael who said always look behind you.
    DSC_0005

hygge
    Participant

Anti-vista
    DSC_0021

Vista
    DSC_0020

hygge
    Participant

Vista

DSC_0008

Anti-vista

DSC_0011

Cloudspotter

DSC_0001

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar hygge.
    Michael
    Michael
    Participant

hygge…nice work there!..with some humor as well!. I realize today that I had a favorite vista while working at the eastern edge of the Valley. From atop an embankment made possible by a highway exit, the view of the McDowell mountains ( hills)  and  the Fountain Hills development always seemed to provide interesting cloud. The mountains being the first rise in elevation on the northeastern rim of the Valley always provides an interesting cloud shot.

july1017b4060Nimbus

hygge
      Participant

Thanks, Michael. I just envy the variety your mountains give you and the skills with which you capture them.

hygge
      Participant

To clarify, I meant the variety of genus Michael sees. I may have more variety in the UK and more cloud, but it is often within the predominant Cumulus genus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.