How to add profile pic?

How to add profile pic?

Forums The Cloud Forum How to add profile pic?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Alexandra Browne avatarAlexandra Browne
      Participant

How do I add a pic to my profile? Sorry if it’s obvious!

Alexxx

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

Ah, so it is xxx. Since you are not getting any help for your profile, I suggest you e-mail CAS hello@cloudappreciationsociety.org

It is not obvious in my humble opinion. I assume you are asking how to add a profile thumbnail picture. I expected to just hover over the profile picture and see a Change or Update option (as in Facebook); but there is no such option when I hover here.

If you are asking about adding a picture to your Album within your Profile, then see the top of the Forum ‘Uploading an Image’ by Gavin Pretor-Pinney. (I have trouble with that too, though obviously others do not).

‘H’

Participant

Many thanks! And yes, my name is Alex with three kisses, coz I’m soppy!

Participant

I can’t see a pic I’m afraid. It just goes to the Urban Graphic general page.

Participant

Yeah, I agree Alex, though I swear I did test it. It was a kitten wearing your goggles. I guess you could find it amongst the Urban Graphics cards as I did, having seen the card in Waitrose, but perhaps no longer worth bothering since no clouds. Sorry.

Participant

Awww, thanks for trying. Sounds fun!

Ashley Huntley avatarAshley Huntley
      Participant

I see you were able to add a profile picture! How did you do it? I can’t seem to figure it out.

Participant

I second Ashley’s request – I can’t figure it out either.

‘H’

Becky Chapman avatarBecky Chapman
      Participant

I can’t work it out either, not that that get us much further.

When the website redesign, which we have been working on for some time, is ready, users of the forum will be able to upload a profile picture. In the meantime, you can email us the image you would like for your profile and we will set it for you. Just send it to members@cloudappreciationsociety.org, along with your membership number and we’ll sort it out.
      Sorry it is a bit clunky at the moment. Hopefully, we will have the site redesign in place before too long.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.