Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Ecstatic to have discovered you all!

Ecstatic to have discovered you all!

Forums The Cloud Forum Ecstatic to have discovered you all!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      julie.pearcejulie.pearce
      Participant

Delacombe Park, Frankston South, Victoria, Australia, Southern Hemisphere – next door to New Zealand! A stunning sky hanging over our local sporting ground. This is day one of officially being a member of this wonderful society (inspired by an article in our weekend paper, The Age), and I couldn’t feel more excited. I feel like I’ve found my crowd!
      ☁️🌨🌥🌧🌫🌩20191102_203009-02
      Image: shot with my Samsung Note S8 Plus smartphone at 8.25 pm AEDST on Saturday 2 November. No filter applied. It was amazing.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by julie.pearcejulie.pearce.
      KeelinKeelin
      Participant

Welcome to the forum, Julie! And thank you for sharing this beautiful image of what’s above in the land down under. I love the celebratory feel of your first post–the joy is contagious! Have fun exploring the many topics here, and I hope to see more photos from you in days to come.

Hans StockerHans Stocker
      Participant

Welcome Julie. That’s quite an entrance with this beautiful and impressive cloud scenery at sunset.  I agree with Keelin and I like the funny way she wrote it. More to follow?

julie.pearcejulie.pearce
      Participant

Thank you Keelin and Hans. Day two and I’m just as inspired! Here is another local shot – this one from 26 March 2019 about 800 metres from my home in Frankston South, Victoria, Australia. There will be plenty more, and a reason to start using a real camera rather than smartphone snaps. Thank you for making this down under cloud chaser feel like her head is still in the clouds, with purpose!IMG_20191103_000826_516-02

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by julie.pearcejulie.pearce.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.