Cloudscapes

Cloudscapes

Forums The Cloud Forum Cloudscapes

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • Author
      Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
      Participant

The Concise OED does not include cloudscape, Chambers is a bit prosaic, so I will go with Collins Dictionary which says

‘cloudscape n. 1. a picturesque formation of clouds’DSC_0001

Participant

This second photo is 2.75MB but it wont load to the previous post

..P1000868

Participant

P1000837

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

hygge,,So the suggestion is..we are pretty much free to define ” cloudscape” due to  rather open ended subjective definitions. The nearest ” help” that I think of  is ” landscape” as in the illustrative arts. Grand views of earth and sky lit to emphasis atmosphere and scale I suppose is one way to start . So I ..and  I mean its my preference,with no want to tell anybody else how they should define cloudscape, I like to create  cloudscapes ,, with nothing but clouds, no earth at all. Well, what  i would call abstracts or studies etc,,I generally include no earth at all. So me, continuing that personal preference shouldn’t be surprising to see.

But that doesn’t mean I lack reference points in  my photos. Horizontal and vertical lines can act as reference points for those who would like to have  some.  As with the illustrative arts, there is texture, contrast , direction, atmosphere etc  to also lend accessibility to a creation. I guess, to get right to it, no matter how ” Cloudscape” is defined, its still a subject personal definition, no better  or worse than an others.

So hang on, Im going to try  to stay within a general parameter of expectation of ” Cloudscape” but please don’t be boxed in by that loose rule of thumb.

A downside to this ” definition”  attempt is..size.  With ” Landscape” I think , grand, majestic etc and large scale canvases to accommodate the  thought. Im the same way with Cloudscapes,,but I have to use my imagination to see what is on my computer screen as it would be observed on the living room wall. So we should have no qualms  if anybody clicks on and drags a Cloudscape from here, drops the pic on their screen and they at least expand  it up to full screen size..PLEASE Do It

Okay , enuf yik yak.  Below is a B& W Cloudscape I’ve been waiting for the right moment. It appears now is it.

Arizona Cloudscape #17

july0515a7055

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

The idea of “cloudscapes” 0pen to interpretation is very appealing, so thank you, Hygge, for launching this new topic.  At first glance this might look like a storm scene over breaking surf and a promontory point on the far left, but it is all clouds.

IMG_5608_Cloudscape_storm over surf

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

Very nice cloudscapes Hygge, Michael (lenticular!) and Keelin.

2016-09 France_0061 asr klein

Cloudescapade

Participant

Nice  Works!. Horizontal is strong in Cloudscapes!

Arizona Monsoon #53

july2817a5033

Participant

Ah, several layers in Arizona Monsoon #53.

2018-02 Luchten_0244 asr c klein

Shadows Fall

Participant

I said a while back, but the post vanished, that to be fair to my Concise OED, although it does not list cloudscape, perhaps in the interest of conciseness, it does list

-scape * comb. form   denoting a specified type of scene: moonscape

N.B. the * is a solid square not on my keyboard

I read the entry on the day of the recent super blue blood moon.

P.S.  I can not upload pictures for some reason I have yet to fathom (3.3mb was too big for one).

Participant

Hygge, an upload must be less than 3 mb. Just resize or rather downsize your picture and you will be able to upload.

Participant

Monsoons manifest, Shadows Fall, and …

IMG_5681_It All Adds UpIt All Adds Up

Participant

Nice stackage Keelin!

Arizona Cloudscape #46

aug1017a5574

Participant

https://www.maxrivephotography.com/index

Max Rive won the International Landscape Photographer of the Year 2017. I have found it difficult to find the photo at any scale, and I think four were submitted anyway. Hopefully you will get one of the four with this link – The Times, UK, 16FEB2018, captioned it ‘This shot of the Gorner Glacier with the Matterhorn behind won Dutchman….’.

Silver Lining to boot.

Participant

hygge, Yes, a ” scene” with a connotation of drama as well.

Arizona Cloudscape #38

aug2718b6809

Participant

You know, Michael, Rive is obviously brilliant, and he chooses to make a penny this way, but to my taste it is all a mite too glossy perhaps even contrived. I much prefer the more natural photos we get on this Forum by you and others.

I just wish I could upload the odd snap here – it gets as far as ‘100% complete’, pauses and gives an error message with conditions which are all OK for my image e.g. 1.3mb JPEG.

Participant

hygge..I try to keep my  pics to be posted here under 1mb..like 4″x5″ ,,generally no bigger than 4×7.

Professional photogs are anchored by..what sells. They are trying to sell their photos.  Perhaps thats all we get to see; what they think will sell. Maybe they have files full of art,,but don’t display it because it won’t sell..maybe not. I am not weighted down so much by what sells cuz I’m not selling anything. Heck, just ask and I’ll send a file of any pic I have.  Point being,,we’re about clouds so clouds tend to come first in our presentations. Landscapes see clouds as accessories  to the  earth in most cases.  I rather use earth as a helper to the clouds, ie, for scale, or orientation or maybe contrast. Clouds are free,,free to us and free to behave as physics allow. So not only un-anchored, unencumbered sense,but by that,,to be quick as the clouds and maybe even quicker to capture the freedom manifested by clouds,is difficult enough but even more so if you’re trying to capture the shot that will ” sell”.Me, I see ” interesting” starting to develop , I bring the camera up to my eye. I can’t be worried about perfection. I do what I can to fix things when I process the shots.

So Pros are taught to imagine, or ” see”  their photo first and then go photograph it..Pros craftmanship is top notch tho. Has to be. But here, size covers errors and flaws and here is all digital . Make 11×14 or 14 x 16 out of most shots posted  here and in the gallery…things start coming apart. Where as ..pros start at 11 x 14.

Heres a cloudscape thats more velum than anything except maybe the wind,,which we don’t see.

Arizona Cloudscape #86

april0916b4296

Participant

I love all the latest posts to begin with It All Adds Up by Keelin and to end with the Arizona cloudscapes by Michael especially the last one with the velum.

2018-02 Luchten_0370 c uitsnede schuin klc klein
      Ripplescape

Participant

Sunday’s Cloud copied here. (I know we should not have too much of such copying but allow me an occasional one)

https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=3b978e064761964547808bac4&id=5d414d2fa1

Participant

DSC_0072

My first (in Windows 10) editing attempt; I halved the horizontal pixels, the vertical pixels halved automatically, and the size which was 1.3mb is now <2kb.

I have not seen the edited version, and have lost the original….

Participant

Hygge, I don’t know what your problems are with making a picture af about 1 Mb or less, being fit for posting on the forum. Maybe it helps when I describe how I do it. When I make a picture it is in large format about 5 Mb, so always too large to post. Editing the picture in photoshop you can choose “save as ..”. Then you can first choose a new name (so that you won’t loose the original file), secondly choose the wanted quality in a range from 12 (high quality) to 1 (low quality resulting in  smaller size). Before you confirm your save, it will show the size the file will have after saving. Depending on the size you begin with you will see yourself which quality is needed to give a size of about 1 Mb or whatever you want it to be.

When you don’t have photoshop (or something alike) there is another way to downsize a picture by using the resize option of Windows itself. When you don’t have it already installed you can download it for free. Here is the link: Download resize tool. You will find via this link also the information needed to use the tool. After downloading and installation you will find that when you have an entry active in the directory where your pictures are and you ‘right click’ with your mouse several options will appear under which “resize” (together with the options for cut and paste etc. you might be familiar with already) . Choose small, medium or large and you will find out what the results are. Very easy imho. I hope this helps. I look forward for new pictures from you.

Participant

2018-02 Luchten_0373 c klc asr klein

The Complete Ripplescape

Participant

These cloudscapes are amazing! I love the variety of imagery being shared here.

IMG_5629_Haloed IslandCloud Island

Participant

I love the feel of this Cloud Island, Keelin. It must be coincidence but it shares the same feel of the picture Michael just posted in the Colour Thread with the title Blowout.

2018-02 Luchten_0441 s1ho h60c0 klein

Streaky

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #16

aug2716b6791

George Preoteasa avatarGeorge Preoteasa
        Participant

Michael, this looks like a shelf cloud. But then I seem to see some asperitas features. Very interesting combination.

Participant

Wavy clouds and castelanus over Aruba before sunrise.

DSC04858_ec

Participant

Nice wavy patterns George. You must have had a good vacation.

2018-02 Luchten_0524 klein

Trailscape

Participant

Thank you, Hans. Yes, I was on a cruise (my first) in the Caribbeans. Lot of opportunities for shooting clouds.

Participant

George , yes , it was an asperitas event. In there was this flat bottomed cloud and the light became right so became the picture. Asperitas means  mixed up or stirred or asperated . That event became chaotic in that area of the sky. A  undisturbed  cumulus in the middle of it all seemed odd.

Arizona Cloudscape #41

sept0716b7098

Participant

Great captures of fleeting moments in the images above! Here is something that sailed through at a seemingly slower pace.

IMG_5641_Ghost ShipGhost Ship

Participant

Great composition Keelin. The ship must have escaped through this hole…

2018-03-03 Luchten_0156 asr klein

Participant

…then sailed onward…

IMG_5804_BW_Across A River of CloudAcross A River of Cloud

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #17

aug2716b6814

Participant

From the archives.

2015-05-12 Asperatus_0033 ns klein

The Windmill Grinds

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #19

sept2816b7573

Participant

Nice lenticular cloudscape Michael.

2018-03-03 Luchten_0239 klein
      Heralding Change Of Weather

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #29

sept1415b9263

Participant

Ah! More lenticular beauties from Arizona. Wonderful how they melt together.

Michael, you once wrote lenticulars are regular visitors of Arizona, while I stated that over here in the Netherlands they are less frequently to observe. Nevertheless they pay us an occasional visit. Just a week ago I spotted this special delegation of four visitors. I really wonder what they were up to.

2018-03 Luchten_0066 uitnede asr klein

Friendly or not?

Participant

Longing for Lennies here, with no sightings for months! But how good to know they are at least visiting you two, Michael and Hans. Your captures are lovely and, well, captivating (hope they’re friendly!). I can hardly complain, though with what does appear. Like your Heralding Change Of Weather, Hans, the clouds holds sway overhead with A Thin Layer of Winter Asperitas.

IMG_6258_A Thin Layer Of Winter Asperitas

Participant

This Tin Layer looks like a thick warm blanket Keelin.

2018-03-03 Luchten_0177 s3h0c74 c klein

Hesitating to let it loose

Participant

Great pics, Michael, Keelin and Hans. Here is a little tropical excursion. When the (conventive) cloud is taller than it is wide, it must be a castelanus.

IMG-0280

Participant

A vortex over New York City

vortex1

And then another one over the Hudson Bay

vortex2

Participant

Nice example of castellanus George. Of the two following vortices the first one looks very much like a fallstreak hole and I am amazed by the second one. One must have a wide view to be able to observe something like this . Great spottings!

Participant

Thanks Hans. It did not occur to me that the could in the first picture be a fallstreak hole, it looked like two separate clouds. About the second picture, I work on the 16th floor of the southernmost office building in Manhattan with occasional access to outside windows. Yes, the view is wide, but being inside creates other problems, like reflections on the window glass. There was a time when I could go on top of the building, 50 stories high. That was a fantastic view. But they closed that security gap.

Here is a shot I took today. I liked the dark grey clouds on the lighter grey background. (In the picture it looks a little blue, but I saw it as grey.) Only later I noticed the halo. It would have been nice to have that patch of light directly on the Statue of Liberty, but it was moving he wrong way. If I only had been there 10 minutes earlier :-)

IMG_3825

Participant

Although you are not allowed to go to the 50th floor anymore, you still have a privileged view on the Hudson bay, George. Awesome.

I like the view with the halo and the patch of light very much. I can understand that having light on the Liberty Statue would make it even more grand. I bet this picture also does very well in black and white.

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#22

jan1416a2456

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #46

aug0517a5504

Participant

Strange forms in your cloudscapes Michael.

2018-03-03 Luchten_0185 uitsnede schuin asr klein

Queuing

Participant

Fabulous photos, George, Michael and Hans. Traveling the skies can be such an adventure…

IMG_8407_Where Are We?Where Are We?

Participant

Ha, maybe we are in Cloudwonderland Keelin. You seem to have captured two tiny cumulus twins underneath one of their big brothers. Everyday a new adventure.

2018-03-18 Wolken_0025 asr klein

Swirly Cloudscape

Participant

Love the subtle iridescence in your Swirly Cloudscape, Hans. And indeed, it is a Cloudwonderland, with endless territory (and illusions!) to explore. What appears to be lake and shore below is pure cloud, with trees in foreground adding to the deception.

IMG_8397_Lac du NewagesLac du Newages

Participant

Title was meant to be Lac du Nuages, but oh-la-la, that auto correct.

Participant

Arizona Cloudscsape #65

sept0415b8702

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #20

sept1816b7556

Participant

Michael, I love the soft hills of cloud in your ‘scape #65 and the surreal quality you’ve captured in #20. Both make me want to go THERE. Meanwhile, I take in the view from here, which is all cloud, despite appearances.

IMG_8402_Looking Towards The SummitLooking Towards The Summit

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#40

sept0615b8964

Participant

Beautiful, Michael! I love the feeling of movement in your AC#40. Also saw your King of Clouds on the gallery today – WOW!

IMG_8745_Heartbeat WaveHeartbeat Of A Wave

Participant

Difficult to catch just one heartbeat of a wave, Keelin, but you succeeded and captured some spare ribs as well. Your Lac du Nuages is atrue optical illusion of the new ages.

I am curious about you findings on the summit you are looking forward to. I can’t find the dates anymore on the site. It must be somewhere around this week I remember.

Wow Michael, your Cloudscape #65 has great depth.

2018-03-20 ev Wolken_0070 ac klein
      Chaoticscape

Participant

Thank you for kind words, Hans. And talk about heartbeats… mine quicken to know Gavin’s event is tomorrow in Tiburon! What a delight it will be to hear him speak and, hopefully, I’ll have a chance to express gratitude to him in person for all he’s done for so many of us. No doubt it will be a fun coming together of enthusiastic cloud appreciators.

The gathering in your Chaotiscape is one I’d like to attend as well! A fine balance of dark and light with just enough blue to enhance. Lovely. Below, more chaos in celebration.

IMG_8817_More ChaosMore Chaos

Participant

Chaos in celebration. How nice Keelin! let’s hope your gathering tomorrow will be not that chaotic, but just a celebration. I envy you to be able to attend to a meeting of CAS. I wish you much pleasure and I hope for some notes about it from you.

2018-03-03 Luchten_0243 asr klein

Even More Chaos

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#26

sept0615b8995

Participant

Michael, Arizona Cloudscape #26 is simply stunning. Love the strong composition and movement!

And Hans, well, I’m not going to say what I’m seeing in Even More Chaos because, as you say, once seen cannot be unseen! But I will say that what I do see would explain the source of the chaos you’ve captured— in a very fun and playful, and likely unpredictable way.

And speaking of things unpredictable… Alas, I am very sad to report that due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to attend Gavin’s presentation tonight in Tiburon. It is, of course, a deep disappointment. I took his sage advice, however, and found some solace in gazing up at the late afternoon sky here and tried to keep in mind that everything changes, the tides do turn and there is always, always reason to appreciate whatever is going on if we just know where and how to look.

IMG_8812_Tidal WondersTidal Wonders

Participant

Nice composition on Arixzona Cloudscape #29 indeed, Michael.

Keelin, you make me puzzle what you see in my chaos. I tried and maybe I found what you saw and what I did not see before, but let’s leave it unsure…. because once seen can’t be unseen.

I understand your disappointment not being able to attend to the presentation by Gavin. Truly bad luck. I hope for you there is nothing more inconvenient about it and I also hope you found solace in your own Tidal Wonders. There is also this interview on KQED Radio in San Francisco with Gavin you can listen to. You find the link in the topic “What Clouds Can Teach Us” on the home page, but maybe you already noticed.

2018-04-01 Charigny_0002 ac klein

Just a poor attempt to cheer you up

Participant

Thank you, Hans, for kind thoughts and the link to Gavin’s radio interview which I thoroughly enjoyed. Also, for the lovely cloud which cheered indeed.

The image below includes a bit of ‘noise’ because I like the way it enhances the impressionistic quality, while at the same time adding a touch of softness.

IMG_8450_impressionistic

Participant

Impressionistic indeed Keelin. The whites seem to melt into the blues. Love it.

To continue on the soft touch but in a different way …

2017-03-25 Wolken_0179 h60c0 klein

Ghostscape

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #73

july2516b6271

Participant

The blues in Arizona Cloudscape #73 …… Restful, peaceful, beautiful.

In a former picture Keelin wrote about the noise giving the picture a special texture. Here is one that I took at sunset and the reality was quite gray. To my surprise a simple  standard enhancement gave it all of a sudden soft colors and forms showed up in the clouds very clearly. The toll to be payed was the accompanying noise. Still nice to share I think.

2018-03-03 Asperitas_0059 usm klein

Noisy Asperitas

Participant

2018-04-21 Charigny_0261 s35ho klein

A quiet cloudscape without noise of any kind

Participant

There’s a fine poetry in the display of blue on white/white on blue in your Arizona Cloudscape #73, Michael. Based on the squarish shape of image here, I’m assuming you cropped the original. And while I don’t know what was left out, the composition of what you’ve chosen to frame is very strong — and very pleasing.

And Hans, your Ghostscape is wonderfully haunting. The essence of ethereal! And I don’t mind the noise — or not — in you images above. Both have their own beauty.

Below is one from the archives, with a woven watery feel to it.

IMG_3951_WatercolorSkyscapeWatercolor Tapestry

Participant

Striking characteristics you gave this Watercolor Tapestry Keelin. Also a impressionistic watercolor painting I think.

2018-02 Luchten_0085 klein
      Highway

Participant

2018-06 Charigny_0155-2

Mountscape

Participant

2018-06 Charigny_0084-3

In the same category

Participant

I’d love to travel that highway, Hans, and bump into those bumpy clouds above. Couldn’t hurt!

Below looks as if the sky used a watercolor brush.

2016_Nov__BrushedWatercolor Session

Participant

That is a lovely Watercolor Session Keelin. It has the signature of others you posted lately. Less is more and lovely texture.

2018-06 Wolken_0106-3

Curly

Participant

There’s a joy in those curly clouds, Hans, and a feeling of celebration. Love this image!

Experimenting with a bit of texture below gave this image something of a sand painting feel.

IMG_8638_SandpaintingTrue Grit?

Participant

Yes, your True Grit has certainly a sand painting feel Keelin.

2018-03-03 Asperitas_0028 c klein

Smooth Texture

Participant

Your Smooth Texture cloudscape would make a gentle glide of a ride, Hans. Wouldn’t mind stepping into one of these for a tour of the sky.

IMG_7358_GondolasSky Gondolas

Participant

Very nice Sky Gondolas Keelin. Must be great to tour with them.

Since you cited the bard with his Hard Rain that’s gonna fall I stumbled in this great old music by the Band. Heard some of it back and one of the lyrics that keeps playing in my head like an ear worm (a pleasant one!) is When I Paint My Masterpice. This line in particular:

Sailing round the world in a dirty gondola,
      Oh to be back in the land of Coca-Cola!

So let’s go on and aspire to some sort of a masterpiece.

2018-06 Wolken_0073-2

This Is Not A moustache

Participant

2018-06 Wolken_0198-2

Wired Cloudscape

Participant

Very clever, Hans! This Is Not A Moustache is a masterpiece that would make Magritte smile. And I love the counterbalancing delicate softness of the sky in Wired Cloudscape.

With strong contrast applied to the image below, the clouds took on the look of a scene from far northern climes.

IMG_8245_Cloudscape Of The Midnight SunCloudscape Of The Midnight Sun

Participant

Keelin,Talk about poetry!  Theres a relief there when viewed from a Arizona in the summer locale.

Arizona Cloudscape# 74

april2817b2753

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #75

july0116b5931

Participant

That is one mighty congesting peace of cloud building up, Michael. Where did it end? Beautiful blues.

2018-06 Charigny_0222-2

Afterwards?

Participant

Hans, That shot is of just a portion of an angry monsoon cell that pushed into the valley sending tornado warning alerts and flash flooding warning over the medias. I was outside taking pictures so I never heard the warnings. It became full Nimbus with green flashes. I sent in a pic . Never saw it make it to the gallery. Maybe its in the App, which It don’t have a smart phone for. Anyway the Nimbus eventually  blew out, lots of wind and dust and some rain. Heres a shot of the anvil spreading overhead.

july0116b5950

Participant

Thanks for the explanation Michael. It really looks like a bad tempered one although your second picture appears to be more peaceful (but that can be misleading?).

I am curious about the pic you sent in. I suppose you sent it just in the period the gallery didn’t change due to the vacation of Ian? May I suggest a polite reminder or a retry? As far as I know pictures from the gallery are used only sometimes for the Cloud a Day mail but aren’t used for the App.

Recently I spotted next mighty anvil-like structure without the usual structure underneath. Taken with 10 mm wide angle, effectively 16 mm taking the crop factor into account. So it was big.

2018-06 Charigny_0128-2

It just drifted by acting like a very large beach umbrella on a nice day in May.

Participant

Thank you, Michael, for “poetry” above. And what dynamic images of AZ in the wild season of monsoon you followed with — in all directions, no less!

And Hans, your beach umbrella simply defies the static nature of photography. I have the feeling it will drift right off my screen here.

Below, these clouds could not decide in which direction to go. The layering in this case reminded me of a very busy night of dreaming followed by wondering about the many directions in which my mind had travelled.

IMG_9827_BW_Landscape Of Forgotten DreamsLandscape Of Forgotten Dreams

Participant

Michael: I think the picture you mentioned before is on the gallery now. That is indeed a heavy cloud building up with pileus and velum on top. Cloudscape #75 was soem time later I suppose? Great to see these big ones develop.

Keelin: Thank you for kind words. Please don’t get lost in the Landscape Forgotten Dreams with all its directions. I Love it in black and white.

2017-08-14 Pileus_0072 an sat2x klein

Dreaming In Colors

Participant

Now there’s a dazzling dream I’d love to have again and again. Also caught your CHA on the Gallery today, Hans. What a beauty!

Participant

Hans..No, the pic I sent in has a green flash. The photo of pileus and velum I sent in recently. Anyway, below is a B&W  cloudscape

Arizona Cloudscape#76

nov1916a8433a5

Participant

Michael, your stunning image featured on the Gallery today (pileus and velum mix )is extraordinary – and visually delicious. Yum!

Participant

OK, the pic with the green flash is not yet on the gallery. I’m still curious about it. Did you try a polite reminder yet Michael?

Nice B&W cloudscape #76. The structure seems to be elevated high above.

2017-02-03 Semur_0065 ns klein

Being Watched

Participant

The greenflash shot I was talking about above.

Arizona Cloudscape#77

july0116b5911

Participant

Wow Michael, that is a curious shot with this green flash. What do you think it is? Do you have any idea? Anyway a marvelous cumulonimbus.

2018-06 Charigny_0082-2

Some rain might have fallen

Participant

Michael, your Arizona Cloudscape#77 is indeed an extraordinary shot. That greenflash is riveting. Hope to see it also on the Gallery and/or 2019 calendar. It is nicely sandwiched between Hans’s beauties too. All quite stunning additions to the ‘scapes topic.

As I recall, my feet were solidly on the ground when I took the image below. Yet when I cropped it later, I had to wonder.

IMG_9951_Gazing Into A Pond Of SkyGazing Into A Pond Of Sky

Participant

Thanks hans and keelin! The green flash is believed to be the tale tell sign of Hail. I say flash but the faint emerald green lasted more than a flash. Looking at my  photos  timing it looks close to a minute that I photographed knowingly  of the green. Green showed up in a few other shots in different areas of the storm as well. Below is a shot ( no green) of the clouds going Nimbus.

july0116b5856

Participant

Interesting green color in your cumulonimbus Michael. I suppose you did so too, but I tried to google for an answer and didn´t find anything conclusive. Only the tale tell you mention about the sign of hail. Might there be anyone on this forum having a scientific explanation? There must be many skilled scientists among the members.

Going Nimbus: nice found description of the growing process!

Keelin, your Pond is amazing. I keep gazing at it for the striking resemblance with even some clouds reflected in it!

2018-07 Wolken_0016-2

A Bird And A Plane

Participant

Another from the Nimbus event

Arizona Cloudscape #79

july0116b5885

Participant

Impressive nimbus clouds, delicate fibratus and a pond in the sky. Beautiful!

Yesterday, we go treated to a finger from the sky, trying to touch the Hudson Bay. First time a see one.

IMG-1173_e

Participant

Wow, impressive George! I hope there is no damage done? Or is that only the case when the finger touches the ground?

Participant

Nice capture George!

Arizona Cloudscape#80

april2916b4823

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.