Cloudscapes Volume II

Cloudscapes Volume II

Forums The Cloud Forum Cloudscapes Volume II

Viewing 95 reply threads
  • Author
      Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
      Participant

With this free interpretable definition Hygge started the first volume of cloudscapes:

cloudscape: a picturesque formation of clouds

A nice initiative Hygge. Check the first volume for the way it was interpreted and be surprised by the variety. The first volume finished for example with a lenticular view by Michael and just before that one George posted a fantastic tuba over Hudson bay. Check that one. It looks like the arm of a crane grabbing for something.

I would say:

2018-06 Charigny_0170-3

Life Is A Carnival

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

Something Virga This Way Comes

Arizona Cloudscape #80

nov1317b8374

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Beautiful beginnings (and clever titles!) above make a splendid launch for Cloudscapes Volume II!IMG_8514_WhispersWhispers

Participant

Lovely Something Virga ans Whispers! Both very delicate.

2018-06 Wolken_0126-2

Flock of Virga

Participant

2018-07 Wolken_0340-2

Lenticularscape

Participant

Your Flock of Virga has a wonderful sense of motion, Hans, as if a great migration were taking place, while Lenticularscape conveys a different kind of urgency. Both are splendid images.

Below, I don’t think there was room for one more bit of cloud the sky that day.

IMG_9955_CloudCrowdCloud Crowd

Participant

2018-07 Wolken_0434-2
      Just room enough for one plane to pass by?

Ramona Edwards avatarRamona Edwards
        Participant

Oooooohhhh, I love this one, Hans!!!

Ramona

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#81

may1017a3179

Participant

2018-04-01 Charigny_0111-2

After the showers

Howard Brown avatarHoward Brown
        Participant

For me, Hans, your ‘After the showers’ could be a type picture for my idea of a Cloudscape. It was GWW (Granny Weather Witch, a one-time frequent contributor from SW Ireland, and ex- Met Office) who always asked for pictures to include landscape so that she could more readily assess the height of clouds. I find I hanker after that and feel it might differentiate ‘scape from more abstract pictures.

But that is just my thought, and obviously contributors to this thread can submit anything they think fits the bill.

Participant

Fantastic photos, Michael and Hans. Both images above have that surreal quality that I so enjoy. In Arizona Cloudscape #81, it’s almost like a landscape, but with ambiguity as to where the land ends and the sky begins, while After The Showers, gives a feeling that my feet are not quite on the ground. Perhaps it’s the nearness of that darker cloud in the upper right corner that is disorienting? Love the feeling of levitation!

Participant

IMG_8762_Subtle InfuencesSubtle Infuences

Participant

Clouds seem to be a good metaphor for subtlety.

Arizona Cloudscape#82

feb0617a517

Participant

That’s a beauty, Michael.

IMG_9313_pianississimoPianississimo

Participant

Beautiful subtlety in the three former posts Keelin and Michael!

I am sorry to disturb the subtlety a bit with this…

2018-04-21 Charigny_0179 asr klein

Crescendo

Participant

Your Crescendo hits all the right notes, Hans. It’s a beauty! Below, in all the excitement, I almost missed the sliver of moon and the little winged one.

IMG_7984_moon & birdOh There They Are!

Participant

Yes There They Are, …. almost lost in this extensive cirrus filled cloudscape. Very nice Keelin.

2018-03-03 Luchten_0327 asr klein

Yonder

Participant

“Yonder” fairly beckons, Hans, like a cloudscape of mystery waiting to be explored. Who knows what a spirited adventurer might discover?

IMG_5132_Cave Of Blue Wonders

Cave Of Blue Wonders

Participant

Blue wonders for sure Keellin.

2018-06 Wolken_0117-3

Exploring The Unknown

Participant

Love the variety of textures and feeling evoked in Exploring The Unknown, Hans. That rippled pattern in the indigo zone nearly knocked me over with its beauty.

IMG_6470_VertigoVertigo

Participant

This course from left to right, from undefined to undulating and from dark to light is very nice on Vertigo Keelin.

I just read the reply by Hygge accompanying a former picture in which he mentioned Granny Weather Witch (very funny nickname!), who always wanted some ground and context on a cloudscape. I think one can’t ignore a Weather Witch’s Wish heedless…..

2018-03-03 Luchten_0236 asr klein

Participant

On the question of inclusion of land in cloudscapes, I can see how well it works in your photo above, Hans, revealing a dramatic scale. Often, for me, the decision to keep in or crop out depends entirely on the image. I didn’t realize how much I could be drawn to abstracts until I joined CAS’s forum, the B&W topic really opening my eyes. Below is a photo from my archives that I think needs the trees for that sense of height Hyggee and Granny Weather Witch expressed a wish for.

IMG_6408_Snow Geese

Participant

It is exactly what you write Keelin, it depends on the picture whether some land or trees do well or not. So they do on your picture above. Love it! I see this quiet and peaceful scenery with some seasoning at the right place and exactly in the proper amount for good taste.

As to the abstracts I experienced that the exchange of our pictures on this forum opened my eyes likewise for abstracts, in B&W and in colour as well. The process of cropping and developing is always surprising!

For now there still  are some pictures that suit the wishes of the honorable GWW.

2017-05-15 Kennemerstrand_0035 h12c100 klein

Where Witches Dwell

Participant

You’ve cast a fine spell with Where Witches Dwell, Hans. It looks as if incantations shivered the trees and quivered the sky. What may follow?

IMG_8898_BW_Potent PortentPotent Portent

Participant

IMG_0700_Cirrus CelebrationCirrus Celebration

Participant

Keelin, ahh part of your ” Intorus” collection! Nice shot!

Arizona Cloudscape#83

april3016b5033

Participant

Great sense of dimensional layering in #83, Michael. Love the variety of clouds forms as well. And thanks for your kind compliment. I wasn’t familiar with “Intorus”, so had to go agoogling. Cool! The clouds I caught just yesterday seem to have a bit of that magical, slinky flow.

IMG_0825_Intorus

Participant

Ah! Michael, I’ve just learned the term you mentioned above has another “t” in it! Be that as it may, the search for “intorus” turned up a rather magical kinetic, slinky-type toy. Both the clouds and the “flippyflux” have a lot of movement, so I didn’t question it one bit. That is, until Hans kindly pointed out (in the Colour thread) that one of the images from this particular series of Cirrus was posted on the Gallery. (Somehow I’d missed it. For unknown reasons, the first click on the Gallery link doesn’t always show the latest postings for me.) I was delighted to see it included there with the classification you’d noted. So thank you both! And here is one last image from that wild, wondrous day.

IMG_0706_Intortus!Cirrus Intortus!

Participant

…. and today your Cirrus Intortus serves in the Cloud-A-Day service, Keelin. Congrats.

2018-09 Charigny_0247-2

Lenticulars with remnants of asperitas (I think…..)

Participant

Thank you, Hans! Quite a sweet surprise that was. And what a lovely landscape of Lennies you’ve served us here. Delicious!

Caught this one swimming by~~~

IMG_0613_Little Fish Big PondLittle Fish, Big Pond

Participant

That is a really nice Big Pond, Keelin. With beams coming out of the rippling waters. Rather fairylike.

2018-09 Charigny_0220-2

Go With The Flow

Participant

Your Go With The Flow has an underwater feel to it, Hans. I like to imagine being there and exploring those vague fishy figures.

In the image below, strong contrast brought out a subtle texture in the higher clouds. Once seen, I couldn’t resist the mood created with these deep tones.

IMG_0633_When The Heart Is Blue It Can Be A Bumpy RideWhen The Heart Is Blue It Can Be A Bumpy Ride

Participant

Tis the season:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Autumn

https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=3b978e064761964547808bac4&id=f3d9550b9f

https://twitter.com/PaulKingstonNNP/status/1046830651624890369/photo/1

I feel sure we have seen Kingston on the Forum before. And I had not realised I may have trod the same path as Keats near Winchester, Hampshire, UK.

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#84

aug2218b4552

Participant

Kelin, When The Heart Is Blue It Can Be Bumpy Ride is a true beauty (and the title as well!). I love the wavy pattern and the soft whites and …. all of it.

Michael, you seem to have a great collection of beautiful pileus. Your recent one on the gallery is fantastic,  so is Arizona Cloudscape #84.

2018-10 Wolken_0025-2
      The Great Red Spot Of Jupiter?

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#85

feb1818b1145

ps..Im gettin some excessive red saturation on pics at this website. Anybody else noticing a difference between a pic as seen on your computer and as seen on the CAS website?

Participant

I don’t hope you mean the Great Red Spot Of Jupiter, Michael? Over here no excessive red saturation to be seen.

2018-09 Charigny_0239-1

Some Cool Blues

Participant

On my computer, your Arizona Cloudscape has only the most subtle hint of red, Michael. And I have to squint to see even a whisper of it. It is a beauty.

And a contrast to the wild colors you’ve captured in the photo that followed, Hans. It does look like you may have ventured to that distant planet, which wouldn’t surprise me, as I sense you’d travel the galaxy for such a fantastic sighting. And you deliver a dramatic contrast again with the abstract layering in Some Cool Blues.

Below, more blues…

IMG_0971_Coming ThroughComing Through

Participant
      Participant

Thanks Hygge for sharing. These are all very special and beautiful. They must certainly be to GWW´s liking with enough landscape in it. Love the one with the ice on the foreground, but naming one doesn´t do justice to the beauty of the others.

Nevertheless … ´Coming Through´ by Keelin is likewise very special and beautiful being an abstract in blues. Great composition Keelin.

2018-09 Charigny_0109-2

Simplicity

Participant

On my recent journey to Jupiter for spotting clouds (…) I captured this nebula on my way. No help from NASA was needed.

2018-10 Wolken_0108-2

Participant

Thanks for the link to those spectacular images, Hygee. A real feast for the eyes there.

Hans, I love the softness and restful feeling of your Simplicity. If my hand traces the line of cloud, it feels like tai chi. And the nebula, so delicate!

IMG_1199_Solo

Solo

Participant

Thank you Keelin. Your Solo has this nice flow and the gentle slope of a distant dune.

2018-10 Wolken_0039-2

Duo

Participant

2018-09 Charigny_0234-2

Softscape

Participant

Love the gentle camber, your Softscape, Hans. And the dark tones bring a sense of the  season yet to come. Autumn and Winter are my favorites, so it’s no surprise I found the cloudscape below reminding me of snowfall and Wintry wonderlands.

IMG_1335_Come WinterCome Winter

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #86

jan0618b0080

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape#87

jan0618b0079

Participant

Keelin, the so much wanted snow is on ´Come Winter´almost tangible. Unfortunately the soft warmth of the cloudscapes by Michael made it melt already. But I am sure winter will come.

2018-09 Wolken_0049-2

Exploding Cloudscape

Participant

Michael, love the quiet blues in your AZ Cloudscapes #86 with its subtle wrinkles (how old is the sky?) and #87 like a pond just about to ice over.

And Hans, what a sound comes with your Exploding Cloudscape! After which maybe there comes…

IMG_0756_A Very Frosty SplashA Very Frosty Splash

Participant

Ah, you really seem to long for winter Keelin. After Wintry Wonderland now A Very Frosty Splash. They are what the titles say: really cool. I try to  stay close with

2018-06 Wolken_0093-2

Blowing Snow

Participant

Let in blow, let it blow, Hans! Love the fresh coolness on your image above — even though it looks as if it could land right atop my noggin.

IMG_1334_Shivers!Shivers!

Don Hatfield avatarDon Hatfield
      Participant

Getting back to (perhaps) pleasing hygge and Granny Weather Witch –

The cloud patterns, while interesting, are not exactly the focus of this photograph, but they strongly accentuate the subject of  photo : the vast emptiness and loneliness of the rural American plains. The photo’s emotional impact, imho, would be poorer without them –

DHatfield_42854

Participant

Don..Spent a year in Kansas. Im in no hurry to ever go back. Its true, look out a window and all you ever see is ..miles.

Anyway..

Arizona Cloudscape#88

jan2217b0272

Participant

Indeed, Don, those sweeping clouds add an incalculable dimension to the vast loneliness factor. It also speaks of simplicity and serenity, if one is in a more positive mood. Really a wonderful image. It also feels like B&W was the perfect palette choice here.

And your Arizona Cloudscape #88 holds a lot of mystery, Michael. Love the soft intrigue there and the hint of landscape that I know must be pure cloud.

Below, also perhaps pleasing to Hygge and Granny — and with a nod to Bob…

IMG_1735__Tangled Up In BlueTangled Up In Blue

Participant

Winds are having their way with that cloud!  Yes Keelin, the shot is all cloud with a horizontal line or two or three or more in there to  give anchor and help with the layered  effects(depth).

Arizona Cloudscape#89

dec0217b8828

Participant

I was not able to reply on this topic since Don posted his great B&W of Kansas. What clouds can do to a desolate looking vast landscape!  A lot of energy in it.

Then I got the Shivers from what Keelin posted and got Tangled Up In Blue. Great composition by Keelin and Bob as well :)

And in Arizona cloudscape #89 I see some striking resemblances to what I spotted in Softscape and other Soft Clouds on the Color topic. Mr Holmboe must have been busy traveling and visiting both sides of the pond. Here is another one from that series.

2018-09 Charigny_0251-2

Soft Explosions

Participant

Wow, Michael and Hans! AZ #89 and Soft Explosions are simply gorgeous — made my toes go all awiggle.

IMG_1776_ExuberanceExuberance

Participant

And exuberant the cirrus is, Keelin. Wild!

2018-09 Charigny_0254-2

Decaying Soft Clouds

Participant

Beauty is still there to be seen in the decaying of clouds, Hans, and you’ve captured it well. In the image below, wind is dealing a different blow…

IMG_1392_Feathering Soft CloudsFeathering Soft Clouds

Participant

That is a great cirrus composition you captured Keelin with Feathering Soft clouds.

2017-05-06 Cirrus_0087 asr klein

Floating

Participant

Thank you, Hans. And I think you’ve captured his very big brother “having a bad-hair-day in Charigny, France”, as featured today on CAS’s Gallery. Magnificent!

Your “Floating” above has quite the opposite feeling, like a gentle tickling wind. While below, one can read another expression of tenderness by Aeolus (Greek), Sidhe (Old Irish), Dogoda (Slavic), Oonawieh Unggi (Cherokee), etc. By any name, the god of winds has many moods.

IMG_1890_Soft StreakingSoft Streaking

Participant

Thanks Keelin. The bad hairday is the turn Ian gave the picture, where I saw an umbrella that is not fit to stay dry under. Yes, Aeolus and friends have so many surprises, like you show in the tenderness of Soft Streaking. Such a fine pattern with autumn leaves in the corner.

2018-09 Charigny_0225-2

Soft But No Streaks

Participant

A true sense of levitation in Soft But No Streaks, Hans. Love the floating feeling it inspires!

Meanwhile below, tree limbs, unashamed of their autumn bareness, rise in celebration of the endless loops of life. Shall we call this one Cirrus Intortus Lemniscatus?

IMG_1904_Cirrus Intortus Lemniscatus

Participant

Love the composition of Cirrus Intortus Lemniscatus Keelin, with its subtle metamorphosis from regular streaks at the bottom to the intortus chaos above.

2018-09 Charigny_0248-2

Dark Invaders

Participant

What a fantastic scene, Hans! Love it! And speaking of things that may come down from the sky…

On a wild whigmaleerie, she tossed the snowball straight up, then stood stock-still while quietly contemplating the laws of gravity. Of course, it was all over in a few shivery seconds.

IMG_1323_WhigmaleerieWhigmaleerie

Participant

I don’t know why, but this thread appears to be one of the few that I can still post in. Log In is wonkers.

Arizona Cloudscape#90

feb1117b0722

Participant

Let is snow, let it snow! Great snowy picture with this title I had to look up. Your whigmaleerie also must have invoked the snow over here, Keelin! This night there was some snow over here. It left a nice white tapestry although it wont last for long for it is melting already.

Yes the login was for me two weeks ago also wonkeres Michael. Recently I found a workaround. Login, go to the forum or to a specific topic on the forum or even elsewhere and at each point where you find yourself logged out, just refresh the page. For me it worked well. Hope it helps you too.

Participant

Love the brushed, rushed feel of your Arizona Cloudscape #90, Michael. Below, some bits of cloud seem determined to dance in place — at least for awhile.

IMG_1978_Dancing In PlaceDancing In Place

Participant

Login seems to be working good. Thanks Keelin. I was going for ” A Blast” sensation with clouds as the outcome. That was a strange shoot. Heres another with a lot of movement/energy.

Arizona Cloudscape #91

feb2217b0986

Participant

Arizona Cloudscape #92

dec0217b8838

Ramona Edwards avatarRamona Edwards
      Participant

Hans, I LOVE your black and white photo with the jet airplane!! Very nice!! I know I just poke in here now and then, but I so enjoy getting the Cloud of the Day and I love having this resource!  I was trying to put names to these clouds – looking at the Cloud Atlas and using the identification guide, I find myself still not sure what these are…  Cirrus and Cirrocumulus?  I don’t see any gray areas, so that rules out Altocumulus, right?  I am not good at thinking of catchy phrases, so maybe one of you guys could come up with something here, LOL!

Ramona

IMG_5823_1edita

Participant

Ramona, Hello! yes it appears the cloudlets are smaller than the width of an finger at the end of an extended arm and since there is a blanket of the cloud ,,that would put it all in a cirrocumulus stratiformus with  some undulations  and some virga falling out ( fallstreak?). Nice catch, lots goin on there.

Here is a shot with a lot less going on

Arizona Cloudscape#93

jan2018b0428

Participant

…. but less is more Michael. Very nice #93.

2018-09 Charigny_0217-3

Just A Bit More

Participant

Wonderful photo, Ramona! No matter what it is or isn’t, has been or will be in the next breath of sky. It is a captivating image, beautifully composed.

And even though there’s a lot less going on in #93, Michael, it is no less of a beauty — a serenescape, if you will.

Adding Just A Bit More, Hans, manages to bring in additional clouds while maintaining the calm. Nicely done.

A new year, fresh winds, can’t wait to see what clouds will come.

IMG_2126__Simply ThereStanding By

Participant

It looks like it is a small seahorse that´s Standing By and riding the skies Keelin. How nice!

2019-01 Wolken_0006-2

Hairy Versus Slick

Participant

It must have been the afternoon breeze that tickled that distant palm tree into a bit of shadowplay, Hans. And I see the winds had their way with Hairy Verses Slick as well.

The scrunched looking cloud below reminded me of a documentary about architect Frank Gehry. “Sketches of Frank Gehry” (directed by Sydney Pollack) includes a segment where he describes becoming inspired by a crumpled piece of paper he retrieved after having tossed into a waste bin. I don’t know for certain, but wouldn’t be surprised, if Mr. Gehry is a cloud spotter as well.

IMG_1497_Scrunched!Scrunched

Participant

What wonderful composition Scrunched is Keelin. I understand the association you made. When that’s found in the waste-bin I wonder what more beauties can be found.

2018-07 Wolken_0427-3

Shredded?

Participant

Danke je, Hans. Apparently, Wind has unlimited options for tossing, tumbling, and toying with Cloud. Sliced, diced, grated, it’s all fair game up there. Love the color and motion in your Shredded serving above.

IMG_2180_MincedMinced

Participant

I love Minced Keelin. A very nice texture, pattern and composition.

One I once used in B&W, it is so different in color.

2017-03-25 Wolken_0135-2

Sticky Web

Participant

Love this in color, Hans! And the texture is just as you describe it. I am caught up in it for sure!

IMG_2523_Walked Right Into ItWalked Right Into It

Participant

Haha, I am caught in it as well Keelin, and I had to think of the scenes of Frodo meeting the giant spider Shelob in The Lord Of The Rings. Brrrrr…

Something very different now.

2018-03-03 Asperitas_0031 s2hoc100 klein

Participant

Ah, a splendid idea, Hans! For what better place to rest than in a bed of cloud? What might one dream? There’s always cloud climbing. I’ve heard it’s effortless and the view extraordinary.

IMG_1193_Free SoloFree Solo

Participant

I was puzzled by your reply Keelin, but then I suddenly saw it. Fantastic what you are able to see and discover in a picture! A Free Solo for sure (I love that one too very much!). It is so funny I didn’t see it myself until now, but can’t unsee it anymore from now on.

2018-07 Wolken_0183-2

Can’t Make Anything Of This One, But Maybe You Will?

Participant

Paredolia put to the test, Hans! Alas, I have searched but cannot (yet) find something to name to there. Be that as it may, I very much like your image above purely for the feeling of elation it delivers. Meanwhile, my mind remains a blur.

IMG_2512_Mind's A Blur

Roma Zanders avatarRoma Zanders
      Participant

Is anyone willing to look at a few photos and let me know if you agree with the identification? None are particularly special, yet I thought I’d check…

IMG_0901 2

Altostratus Translucidus

IMG_0889

Cumulus Fractus

IMG_0907

Altocumulus

IMG_0911

Cirrus Fibratus

IMG_0912

Cirrus Fibratus

Participant

Z..Hello and welcome!..I agree with your identifications on the first four. Due to my belief that the last one is wind blown contrail,straight ,linear over a good distance,I would identify it as homogenitus( man made). Even the fourth  shot could be homogenitus but I can’t tell because of the distance.

Hope to see more of your photography!

Participant

I would second Michael’s comments, and welcome.

Participant

Pod spotting/Podcast – bottle nose dolphin, picture 8

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/past-six-days/2019-03-15/news/news-in-pictures-friday-march-15-2019-7k0mw8r25

This appeared in The Times, UK, yesterday 15MAR2019.

Participant
      Participant

Some 10 days ago Roma posted some pictures to confirm his or hers classifications. Welcome Roma!

I agree with all and with Michael and Hygge in particular that the last two are homogenitus (contrail made by man). Nevertheless the classification would be Cirrus fibratus homomutatus  imho.

Next one I classify as Cirrus Castellanus.

2019-01 Wolken_0014-2

Building Rows Of Castles

Participant

Thank you Hans, Michael, and Hygge (great word/name),

I live in the Pacific Northwest US and after those few snapshots, we had a stretch of perfectly blue skies for days (unusual AND boring).

Now we’re back to lots of stratus, altostratus, some nimbostratus = the usual for this time of year.

I’ll be sending more photos soon.

Appreciate the help!

Roma

Participant

Here’s one (rather pedestrian, I know):

Would this be Stratocumulus Stratiformis (or just plain-ol’ Stratocumulus)?

IMG_0966

And a few weeks ago I took a photo of this Altostratus Translucidus and the photo had a wide ring around the sun that wasn’t visible to us. This is just an effect of the camera, isn’t it?

IMG_0904

Participant

I don’t have time (or perhaps skill) to think, Roma, but enjoy your Cu – it sort of makes a change from the prima donna higher levels.

Cloudscapes over mistletoe tree with love and kisses to all.

DSC_0011DSC_0010

Participant

Hello Roma, as for the stratocumulus I think yes it is and whether it is stratiformis one has to see more of it to detect the streets of cloud.  So no yae nor a nay from me. Any other opinions?

As to the altostratus I am quite sure it is cirrostratus being the typical cloud in which a 22 degrees halo can be visible. I checked the ICA and it states that altostratus does not show halos. That’s why I am sure. It s funny to read you did not see the halo with the naked eye, because it is rather obvious on the picture you made and it also does not look like an effect of the camera.

Hygge, you posted some very friendly pictures with mistletoe!

Last year I captured this altocumulus on the edge of an approaching front like it sent forward its fingers to sense where it was heading for.

2018-09 Wolken_0046-2

Examining Fingers

Participant
      Participant

2019 Zeiss Photography Awards (but Sony creeps in too)

The brown horse picture 1/10 has a cloudscape increasing in intensity left to right and looks interesting full screen. The grey horse 10/10 has just a hint of pink in the blanket sky?

https://www.worldphoto.org/sony-world-photography-awards/winners-galleries/2019/zeiss/winner-delta-hill-riders-rory-doyle#&gid=1&pid=1

Participant

2017-03-25 Wolken_0132 asr klein

Skyspider’s Work

Participant

That is one webby wonder, Hans! Love the color and texture of your Skyspider’s Work. The cloud below looks like it might have sailed through such a fine mesh without getting caught, but who knows what may lie ahead?

IMG_3443_Sailing Along For The Moment

Sailing Along For The Moment

Participant

Sailing Along For The Morning is to large to get caught in a web Keelin. Nice lenticular cloud!

2018-03-18 Wolken_0107 asr klein

A Floating Refreshment

Viewing 95 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.