Reply To: Colour Thread Volume V

Forums The Cloud Forum Colour Thread Volume V Reply To: Colour Thread Volume V

Hans Stocker avatarHans Stocker
Participant

Keelin, how nice and surprising to read about your fantastic dream. You say you are from the other side of the campus (what a nice way of saying you are not in math!) and where others “on that side of the campus” have bad dreams of math you seemingly had this great beautiful lucid dream you describe so well and vividly. What I read makes me think your mystical dream revealed the secrets of the great unification theory that is still sought for ever since Einstein started this quest. You are privileged!

Yes, I  saw your tilde in the clouds, but I just googled on your creative title and found the article from which I copied the quote. Like you say these words make your head swim in a positive way. I never heard of tilde transformations before but on the other hand I must confess  very, very, very  long ago I studied physics and was familiar with the Schödinger equation.  Indeed lots of math is involved. In those days I was able to write formula’s down of which I now don’t even know the meaning  anymore. They seem to have evaporated in clouds of many different kinds. Ahhh, those were the days.

With what I wrote above you can imagine that the Element Of Surprise couldn’t have been a better response. I recognize your beautiful picture on the gallery in it. I agree with the well-chosen words by Michael, it is indeed an image between sight and sound.

Michael, thanks for confirmation of the Holmboe. What strikes me in Arizona color #100 is the resemblance with what I recently spotted myself in a asperitas filled sky. The great unification theory of clouds? Your #100 has some characteristics of asperitas also imho.

2018-09 Charigny_0159-2

A lookalike on this side of the pond

And I also send on Keelin’s request another peculiar looking Holmboe though it is a digital one.

2018-09 Charigny_0209-2

Blowing Off Steam