Reply To: ASPERITAS The CAS Cloud Vol 3

Forums The Cloud Forum ASPERITAS The CAS Cloud Vol 3 Reply To: ASPERITAS The CAS Cloud Vol 3

Dave Lochhaas avatarDave Lochhaas
Participant

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. This is such an inspiring group of people. It truly made my day to have my first two contributions so warmly received.
I’ve been comparing the photos I submitted to how they were presented in this forum. My photos as seen here are considerably smaller in size, have considerably less resolution, and are considerably more jpeg compressed than they were when submitted. I am also guessing that with something that can be as detailed as asperitas clouds a short view may be better than a long view. My big fat photos need to go on a diet.
The following two photos are also from the July 19th asperitas event. I have cropped these photos, reduced them to 1200 x 800, and changed the jpeg compression to 90% quality, This resulted in an overall size around 200 Kb.
So let’s see what happens. I welcome all the tips, tricks, and critiques anyone has to offer. Thanks.DSCF5048 1-6.3 dL2.5DSCF5055 1-3.2 dL2.5