Community Pages

Please accept our new Terms & Conditions before contributing to our Community Pages. Any content you contribute will be publicly visible. We expect contributors to show respect, courtesy and an appreciation of the atmosphere we all share.

I've read and accept the CAS Terms & Conditions

Filter Photos:

You have selected:

Main Cloud Types

Other Clouds

Optical Effects

Miscellaneous

Reply To: New Years Day Clouds 2019

Forums The Cloud Forum New Years Day Clouds 2019 Reply To: New Years Day Clouds 2019

Ramona Edwards avatarrje623
Participant

Something odd is going on with my account…. I am logged in and can comment on this thread, but when I try to comment on the Cloudscapes Volume II thread it shows me as not logged in. I have tried over and over – while being logged in – but I am not able to access that thread.  Has it been closed to comments?

I was very excited to reply to the thread, as Michael mentioned that my photo may have been of a Fallstreak Hole.  That is TOP on my cloud bucket list, and it amuses me that one may have been right before my eyes and I didn’t realize it!  I am eager to find out how to identify it as a Fallstreak Hole – or not?  Since I am able to comment on this thread I will post it here again.  After all, it WAS taken on New Year’s Day!  I would appreciate opinions on whether it is a Fallstreak Hole – and perhaps letting me know if there is a way to identify it for certain?  I have seriously been searching the skies for that phenomenon for a long time now!!  Forgive me for posting it in two different threads – if I could access the other one I would not even consider doing this!IMG_5823_1edita

Thanks!
Ramona